Comfort (M.M)

yeah i'm writing about mother miranda

Y/n Pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night. I saw a nightmare. What happened in it? I basically lost her. My world, my happiness, my Miranda.
My lover.

I sat up and cried. It felt so real. I tried to wipe the tears away but they just kept coming. I put my hand on my chest to calm myself. I tried not to wake Miranda up but failed.

"Hey, hey, Y/n it's okay" Miranda said and pulled me close to her.

I hugged her tightly and cried even more. Like it would be the last time I hug her.

"Shh love, I'm here" She said.
"Don't leave, don't leave.." I cried.
"I'm not going anywhere love" She said and stroked my hair.

I finally calmed down a little bit. I pulled out of the long hug. Miranda put her hands on my cheeks.

"Was it a nightmare?" She asked.
I looked at her. I felt so safe with her.
"Y-yeah" I said.
"What happened?" She asked.
"I lost you. You just left me there crying. You said you never loved me and that I was worthless and and-" I started crying again.
"No baby, you're not worthless and I love you to the moon and back. You're my everything, I would never leave you" She said.
"I- I love you too" I said and smiled lightly.

We laid down and I hugged Miranda. Her hands were around me. She kissed my forehead and started singing.

"On sunny days I go out walking.
I end up on the tree-lined street.
I look up at the gaps of sunlight.
I miss you more than anything."

I fell asleep in her arms. Her voice was so calming and perfect. I could stay here forever with her. But nothing lasts forever.
Right?

—————————
the song is francis forever by mitski
short as hell sorry
i'm running out of ideas