012

The following day, Darwin, the new transfer student can be seen wandering around the cafeteria with a tray in his hand.

And oddly enough, he's not the only transfer student. The second Iseul realized she had the same classes with you, that girl never left your side.

"The salad tastes likes they just tossed it in a microwave to unfreeze. It tastes awful." Speaks said girl sitting across from you.

"I tried to warn you." The statement comes out as a sarcastic sigh. Not only because she didn't believe you, she's kinda getting under your nerves.

Iseul puckers her lips, mumbling. "Still. Should've persuaded me more."

Is she saying that it's your fault?

Fingers tapping the table, you tighten your lip and take a deep breath. "Is it my fault you didn't listen?"

"All I'm saying is that you should work on your communication skills. A simple 'Wouldn't order that' doesn't exactly cut it, now does it?"

"You asked for my opinion-"

She cuts you off, struggling to uncap a water bottle. "Don't get mad. All I'm saying is that you should say it properly next time."

What in the world?

"Guess what? There won't be a next time." That does it. She's plucked your last string of patience.

"Where are you going?"

"Some place else? Obviously."

"Hey." Ironically, her bracelet gets stuck to the chair. "Wait for me! Y/n."

She's supposed to be two years younger than you.

So how on earth is she the same grade as you?

On the way out, you encounter a make out session between Jungkook and the girl who he has pinned to the locker.

He has a hand grasping her upper though- that's linked to his waist while her fingers rake through his hair.

Not exactly the sight you'd want to see first thing in the afternoon. Rolling your eyes, you walk ahead towards the direction of your classroom. Not a minute later and Jungkook comes running to your side with a messy hair and puffy, glowing lips.

Did she bite him?

You stop when he blocks your path. "Yes?"

He takes his time catching his breath and once he's done, he asks. "You didn't see anything."

Confusion contours your face. "Uh okay.?"

"She's a nobody okay? There's nothing serious going on between us. So pretend you didn't see anything." His voice's hoarse, leaking with frustration.

You don't get why he's telling you all of these though. He reminds you of a boyfriend trying to explain to his girlfriend that he wasn't cheating.

"Yeah sure. If that's what you want." You casually shrug your shoulders, glancing down. "You better get yourself fixed before going back to class. Don't want anyone seeing that."

With a cheeky smile on your face, you pat the side of his shoulder and walk pass him.

After School

"I thought I told you to wait for me."

Oh for the love of god.

"I can't believe you." Iseul blocks your path. "You're completely ignoring me."

"You know? If it weren't for the fact that you're younger than me, I would have already head butted you to the ground."

She gasps. "I've been nothing but friendly with you and this is how you treat me? Just wait until my brother hears about this. I'm sure he'll leave you-" She suddenly forms to a thin line, rephrasing. "I can't believe you."

"Iseul, sweetheart, for the last six hours, you have done nothing but get under my nerves. You pushed me inside the boy's restroom, locked me inside a janitors closet, wrote a curse word on blackboard and had the guts on pinning the blame on me. I mean who does that? Tell you what? Until you can change your attitude? Stay the heck away from me."

Fixing the weight of your bag, you walk past the shock girl.

She defiantly needed to hear that.

You admit. You might have gone overboard but she had that coming. Because what you listed out was just the tip of the ice berg.

There's still gum in your hair and the flavor's your least favorite.

"I'm sorry!"

"Tell me when you mean it."