My Blond Boy

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Hey, where have you been" I said as I curled my legs up onto the couch and watched Draco step through the fireplace. It was currently 8:30 at night and I had gotten home three hours ago.

I walked back into the house expecting Draco to already be home or at least be in the next hour, but he wasn't. I tried calling him a couple of times but he never really answered his phone when he's working. 

So here I've been sitting, waiting for him to come home.

Draco sighed "The new intern. She fucked up a stitch which led to an infection and I had a mountain of paper work"

"Paper work, huh?" I nodded and slowly stood from the couch as Draco dropped his bag onto the ground and took off his coat "I had a scout through your folders today, everything's up to date so what 'paper work' were you doing?"

Draco laughed "You think I'm lying to you?" He rose an eye brow and looked at me from the corner of his eyes. My silence showed I was being serious and that's when he turned his full attention to me. Turning his body around to face me, he took in my stance with a grin.

"Why are you smiling?" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You're cute" he leant forward and placed a kiss on my nose before walking past me and into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and followed him, still with my arms crossed.

"Seriously what were you doing?" I asked as I watched him start to prepare a cup of tea for himself.

"You actually think that after all we've been though, I'd cheat on you?" He said with a grin, seemingly amused at the way I'm responding.

"Who said anything about cheating?" I frowned "I just want to know what you were doing for three hours? You didn't even call me"

"I told you" he said simply, pouring the kettled water into his cup "Paper work"

"Hmm" I hummed and walked around the counter before wrapping my arms around his waist "This paper work... is she blonde?"

He stilled for a second "Blonde?" He almost laughed "Baby, I've got too much blonde in my life"

"Oh?" I rose a brow even though he couldn't see "So she's a brunette?"

"SHE was thirty four pages of an incident report" he responded, constantly dipping the teabag into the water.

I hummed and reached my hands down further, toying with the buckle of his belt slowly.

"What was her name?" I asked. By now, I knew full well he was telling the truth but it never hurt to tease.

"St. Mugo's patient—" he stuttered as I reached my hand into his pants, slowly tracing his boxers "St. Mugo's Patient Incident Report" he breathed out, now trying to focus less on what I was doing and more on his drink.

I smiled and slipped my hand into his boxers, feeling around the soft skin next to his hardening dick. I did all but touch where he wanted me most.

"Anna" he breathed, almost as a warning as I scared my fingertips over his tip.

"What?" I said innocently, planting a kiss to the back of his neck "Tell me, was she good?" I felt his body relax as I wrapped my hand around his base. The way I touched was minimal as his pants restricted the way my hand moved.

"Fuck" he whispered "So good" he said mindlessly, not even remembering what we were talking about just seconds before.

I nodded and reached up on the tips of my toes so my mouth was just by his ear "I'm better" I whispered. He responded with a moan as my thumb lapped over his tip softly "You're familiar with the male anatomy" I started.