7: happy birthday

Two weeks later:

No improvement.

You have tried your best to get close with him but jungkook just ignores you. He doesn't even spare a glance at you unless it's necessary.

You were thinking very hard when you got an idea. You jumped in excitement and called your parents and your in-laws. You went to meet them all.

'So y/n what's the matter that you are so excited about?'

Your mom asked.

'Mom it's been almost 2 months and we didn't go to honeymoon.'

You said blushing. They looked surprised.

'Omo we almost forgot about it because you know how jungkook is. He will not at all agree to this.'

Jungkooks mom and dad said. You pouted.

'But he acts like I don't even exist. I joined as his personal assistant but nothing much improved. He treats me just as a worker and not more than that. So I thought going on a honeymoon would change something between us.'

You said and all of them went into deep thoughts.

'You are right honey.'

'Also, he always indulges himself in work. He is a workaholic. I want him to take a break from work. I know he likes to be like that but he should also care about his health and enjoyment '

'Hm we agree with you. But how should we make him agree to this?'

'I have an idea.!'

You said them your idea and smirked.

A month later;

Today is Sunday so it's your day off. But jungkook goes to office even though it's Sunday. You looked at the time and texted your parents and in laws.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I didn't wanted to stay at home because I know I won't be there alone. Y/n will be there. She always clinges with me even though I m harsh to her. I don't want to fall in her traps just like how I did in the past. So it's better if I avoid her. So I go to office even though it's a day off. As usual I was in office trying to bury myself in work when I got call from my mom.

'Hello mom.'

'Hey kookie how are you?'

'Mom how many times do I tell you that don't call me by that name.'

'Why? I like it. I have always called you since you are a kid and I m not going to stop calling you that.'

'What's the matter. Why did you call me ?'

'Can't I call my son ?'

'No mom. It's not like that. You don't usually call me during my work hours so what's the matter?'

'We will be arriving to your house in 30 min and you better be at home.'

'But mom I m at office.'

'I don't care kook. Can't you at least meet you parents?'

'Fine mom I will come.'

I drove to my house and saw two cars parked. One is my parents car and whose car is other one? I went inside and found my parents along with y/n parents too. I was a little bit shocked to see all of them gathered here. I greeted her parents and my parents.

I looked around and saw y/n dressed up in a white dress which looked very beautiful and ethereal. It was my first time seeing that model type. I mean I never saw anyone wearing that kind of dress and to be honest she looked very beautiful with that accessories and dress. But I cleared my throat and looked away.

'What's the occasion? Why are you all so dressed up and happy?'

I asked.

'It's y/n birthday today.'

They said.

'Oh.'

'Won't you wish her ?'

'Happy birthday.'

I said looking at her. I noticed how her eyes lit up in happiness when I wished her. Her cheeks turned red. Is she blushing ? I looked away and scoffed.

My parents along with my in laws had a happy talk with each other and y/n was involved too. She was laughing and looked very happy. I shook my head in disbelief. Is she acting or is she genuinely happy?

After sometime we all had dinner.

'Y/n this is our birthday gift to you.'

My parents and her parents said handing her a red coloured index card. I frowned.

She opened it and jumped in excitement. I looked at her with my eye brows raised. What's with this woman ?

I thought. She hugged them and thanked them.

She then turned and looked at me. She held two papers which looked liked tickets in between her fingers. I frowned not understanding what she is trying to show me.

'Finally I m getting to spend some valuable time alone with my husband.'

She said smirking causing my frown to go even deeper.

'What is it?'

I asked.

'Your honeymoon tickets to Paris jungkook.'

Y/n mom said making my eyes wide.

'What? But I didn't agree to it.'

'Jungkook we gifted it and you shouldn't say no to elders.'

My dad said.

'But dad I don't wanna go.'

'Jungkook don't disagree with us.'

He said making me sigh. I maybe cold but I m not the type to disrespect my parents. If I m still alive and in this position then they are the reason for it. They supported me in my every step and I love them very much. I don't want to make them sad. This is just a trip right? I will cope up with it even though I don't want to.

'Dad then what about my work ?'

'Don't worry I will take care of it.'

'You guys will be going in two days. You don't need to come to office in these two days. Just take y/n shopping and buy her everything she wants. You also buy something which you need.'

'No dad I don't need anything to buy. And y/ n I think she can go alone. I don't need to accompany her.'

'Jungkook she can't go alone. Just go with her.'