VIII

CHAPTER EIGHT: ESCAPE

SOUJIN POV

"Mr. Park, it's a pleasure to meet you," I said, and Jimin smiled.

"Please do keep my name a secret though. I'm not the type to share my real name with anyone aside from a few, I only told you this because of Jungkook, so I trust you," Jimin smiled, even his smile can make people swoon whether he is onstage or off the stage.

"I am happy you decided to trust me, Mr. Jimin. Jungkook specifically told me you would be here at this time, I would be happier if you could tell me how to meet. Mr. Choi of SAN," I said, and Jimin nodded.

"Firstly, why would you want to visit Mr. Choi San of all people who know Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"Choi San would be the person I picked since it was stated a truth that Mr. Jeon's attendance was recorded at the party last month declaring the new heir," I replied and Jimin smiled.

"Well, you came to the right person," Jimin grinned, and I tilted my head.

"Why... do you by any chance have a connection on how to reach him?" I asked, and Jimin smiled.

"Uhh.. I'm not particularly sure but I kind of am, wait, wait! Before you say anything further, I trust you'd keep a secret for me," Jimin replied.

"As long as the process of gaining evidence is legal then I am fine with it," I sighed.

"Ah, I'm not illegal at all Pretty Ms. Attorney! I just go by.... plenty of names," he said and I cocked a brow.

"Excuse me?"

"I go by Kims, Songs, Parks, Kangs, any name. You could say I'm an expert at fields that require disguising my whole aura, I can even be a girl if you want," Jimin explained.

"Aside from being a stripper, I have many occupations which I cannot disclose, and one of those occupations is being a person under SAN Group," Jimin said, and I nodded.

"You change your name a lot, I guess you could say it is illegal because it... tricks people," I replied.

"No, I never do illegal business especially since you're involved, Pretty Ms. Attorney, I'm sure you'd let me go, right? After all, you just want to shoulder Jungkook, if anything goes wrong, I'll take care of it," Jimin smiled, and I hummed.

"We'll see when we initiate the plan, but anyway, what is your plan?"

THIRD PERSON POV

"If you two get caught, I'm never doing this shit again and I'm going to ditch you both," Hoseok glowers at the two men, specifically at Taehyung.

After escaping the cell, Hoseok provided them with uniforms so that they won't be deemed suspicious after they hacked the surveillance cameras.

"Hobi hyung, you're gonna get wrinkles if you glare too much," Taehyung whispers as the trio walks through the secret passageway of the station.

"Do you want to get punched?" Hoseok says, and Taehyung stays silent as he stifles a smirk.

"I've walked around this place, nothing out of the ordinary, but this passageway is an escape route for emergencies. I even studied the map for this," Hoseok whispers as they walked into the passageway.

"Hoseok hyung, you took so long trying to get in here. I wonder how the others were doing," Taehyung hummed as they walked to the exit.

"We went a bit inactive when you left. So far we decided to focus on getting enough money, and breaking you out," Hoseok said as he walks through the tunnel.

"I mean, we were in a dire situation for the past couple of months. Without you, we felt.... lifeless," Taehyung admitted and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"It's because without me, your existence would be useless," Jungkook says with passion and feeling, putting a hand to his chest in a dramatic gesture as Taehyung and Hoseok stare at him.

"Is that what you'd think I say? I'm not as cocky as this Kim Taeshit," Jungkook grumbles, reverting back to his stoic self and Taehyung grins.

"For once I thought Taehyung hacked into your head in those 3 months," Hoseok said as he grabbed the gate's handle, pushing it open.

"Quick, there are people watching over here. But if we stay quiet, we won't be suspicious," Hoseok mumbles as they got out of the tunnel.

The trio sneak at the back where the parking lot is located, and there was a police car parked.

"Hey Officer! You!" A sudden voice shouted just as they were about to go there.

"Here comes that annoying security guard," Hoseok rolls his eyes and soon his expression shifted into a jolly one.

"Yes, Chief Officer Kang?" He beamed, and Jungkook and Taehyung faced the officer, with their heads down.

"Where are you three going at this time of night? I don't remember you being in night patrol, Jung," he said, and Hoseok sighed.

"Chief Officer, you didn't know? Officer Kim told me to replace another's night shift because his wife is in labor, and I brought these these two as they were scheduled with me," Hoseok replied, and the chief officer raised a brow.

"And what are your names? Hm?" Chief Officer said as he neared their bodies, looking at their IDs.

"Hmm... ah yes, these two are interns... both of them were here yesterday, I see. Carry on with the patrol, Jung," he said, and Hoseok grinned before thanking him.

As the chief officer walked away, Taehyung and Jungkook followed Hoseok like lost chicks.

"Woah, what was that genius Hobi?" Taehyung snickered, and Hoseok sighed.

"It's a secret, but don't you think they noticed the cameras shut down by now?" Hoseok asked, and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I input a virus that allows the person viewing surveillance to see a frozen film, but the cameras are down, so they think the cameras are on when it's not," Taehyung replied and Hoseok nodded.

"I have to admit, even if you're a childish, irritating, piece of crap, you are pretty much a genius," Hoseok replied.

As they arrived at the police car, it slowly swung open revealing a man in another police uniform, a cigarette placed between his lips as he drew out a long smoke.

"Hoseok, you're 10 minutes late, 10 minutes is a long time, this better be worth it," his deep voice resonated, and Hoseok chuckled.

"Come on! It's because these two had a heart-to-heart talk. Looks like our leader dongsaeng turned into a softie during his year in the cells," Hoseok said as he diverted his eyes to Jungkook.

"I did not turn into a softie! Do you know how bad it was to be in the same room as this sucker? You guys are lucky that you didn't get caught," Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"It's not that we're lucky, you're just bad at running away," the guy replied with a stoic expression, and Hoseok shoves the two men in the car.

"You know where to bring them, don't you? I'll stall more time and catch up later, I still have to do this night patrol," Hoseok said as he closed the door and spoke through the window.

"Yeah yeah, go ahead. Just ditch and come later," he said as he turned the engine on.

"Alright, I trust you... Yoongi hyung."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote for hug

BTS has indiv insta accounts ahhh go follow them!