Deadly greetings.

Ashila's P.o.v

Walking into the cafeteria with Rylan by my side seems oddly comforting, knowing I'm not alone with just a simple gesture however we soon part ways to our separate tables although they are only a small distance away I'm rushed with a feeling of coldness, a feeling of being alone. I've always been alone and I've never really thought about how much it bothered me until I've came here. It's strange, really, how one place or person can change your perspective in such a short amount of time.

I jump at the sound of a tray being dropped on the table then being slid in front of me. I look up and notice Eli, Rylan and the boy Rylan called Ty. "You should really eat breakfast. Its the most important meal of the day." Eli smiles at me.

 I reach up to cover my mouth before yawning "Thanks Eli" I tiredly smile at Eli. 

"Actually Rylan got it for you, I mean, I would've but he beat me to it. Actually no. No, I probably would not have gotten it for you. Well maybe but it probably would not of made it to you. I most likely would have run of with it and eaten it myself " as Eli is saying this I look down at the bowl of cereal and banana in front of me. 

"I hope you like it. If not I can get you something else." I look up at Rylan and see him trying to figure out if I like it or not. 

"No. Thank you, that was very nice of you." I look back at the food then back to Rylan now sitting in front of me. I raise an eyebrow "You didn't poison it did you." 

The other boy, Ty, sits down next to Rylan lets out a laugh then replies for him "No, he didn't. I was watching to make sure." Rylan playfully elbows him in the side and they share a laugh together.

There's a tap on my shoulder and when I look behind me I'm faced with a girl that looks to be stereotyped as a 'Queen bee' "Who do you think you are?" She asks rather rudely for my liking. 

Rylan speaks up "Don't Charlotte" but she ignores him. 

"Honestly, you come here acting all top dog and like everyone likes you, well news flash, nobody does. I bet that Rylan is only sitting with you because he feels sorry for you. Not to mention your little stunts. What's wrong with you? Your a freak. You don't belong here, you belong in a metal ward" She stops waiting for my next move. I stand up from my seat and face her, once completely facing her I lean back and sit and the edge of the table. 

From the corner of my eye I can see Jimmy come to a standstill at the cafeteria door with another guard. I can tell he knows where this is going. "Do you want to say that again, but this time to my face." I say calmly but sending deadly pointed daggers into her own.

She scoffs "Your a total freak, I'm sure your mummy is so proud to have a psychopath as a daughter." She lets out slowly as if talking to a child. 

"Oh shit" I hear from behind me. 

At the speed of light I have the girl pinned on the table behind her with my pocket knife to her throat "Don't. Ever. Talk. About. My. Mother. And. Don't. Ever. Call. Me. A. Psychopath. Unless you want to keep that pretty little head of yours. Got it?" I press the knife a tad harder to her neck only enough to draw a drop of blood. "Got it?!" I repeat. 

"Yes" she lets out through a breath. I draw back, place the knife in it's original place, in my bra, and start walking to the exit.

Everyone's eyes are burning into me but I keep my calm exterior.

Once out the doors and in the hall way I throw a punch at a random locker, hitting it hard enough to 1. leave a worthy dint in the locker and 2. Leave my fist throbbing with pain. I ignore the pain, holding back tears, walking steadily towards my dorm.