The boxers incident

3rd pov

The scene starts Y/N and eri- I mean chris sitting next to each other at the bar. Kazuma was talking to Megumin and Aqua. Darkness was just standing nearby.

Aqua: Where were you Kazuma? You missed all my party tricks.

Megumin: Did you get a useful skill?

Kazuma: Well, you see-

Darkness: Yes, he did...

Chris give Y/N a smug look. He notices this and looks down, trying not to laugh.

Darkness: She taught Kazuma one of her thief skills. He used it on her and stole her panties and tried to take all her money as a ransom. Luckly Y/N stepped in and helped Chris.

Kazuma: Wait, that didn't happen!

Chris: I gave him back his coin patch, but he said it wasn't enough. (Starts to fake cry) He then made me decide what my worth. Before he could do anything indecent, Y/N saw this and helped me.

Chris hugs Y/N, while 'crying.' She sees his face, and it looks like he's about to die of laughter. This makes Chris very close to laughing, but she quickly gained her composure back.

All the girls look at Kazuma with a killing intentions, while some look at you with respect. Some of the guys look towards Kazuma with jealousy.

Kazuma: THATS NOT TRUE!! (to himself) Oh god every woman here wants to chop of my balls. (looks at Y/N) HELP ME OUT HERE MAN!

Chris stops hugging Y/N and looks at him. BD hopes on the bar table and beeps a couple of times. Y/N looks up at him and nods.

BD shows a hologram of the time Kazuma stole Chris' panties. (My autocorrect is gonna be cursed after writing panties so much) He edits out Y/N and himself.

The clip cuts off right when Y/N steps in. Y/N turns around with a 'disgusted' face.

Y/N: What's there to say, your a pervert with high luck.

Kazuma: Wait, steal is a chance to get an item. So if I use it on you, that will prove I didn't mean to steal the panties.

Y/N: DON'T YOU DA-

Kazuma: STEAL!!!!

Kazuma's fist glows as he steals and item. The glowing finishes, and Y/N is slightly blushing whilst looking down. He looks at Chris, and she gets the message.

Kazuma reveals the item he stole. It's some red boxers.

Megumin: (looks at Kazuma in shame) Did you change your class from adventurer to pervert?

Y/N: (face darkens) My point... is made.

BD runs up to Kazuma and shocks him. He falls on the floor, and BD shocks him in the neck. Putting him unconscious. He grabs the boxers and brings them to Y/N.

Y/N gets up and walks toward the bathroom. After a minute he comes out and walks to the quest board. After a minute he picks one up.

Y/N: (No emotion in voice) Hey Luna, I'm taking this one.

Luna just looks at him with a sorrowful look. She nods her head and Y/N leaves the guild.

Y/N pov

I'm not trusting Kazuma ever again. I head towards a clothing shop. I get some simple adventure gear. (It's whatever you want) I also get a trench coat thats black and has F/C strips going down. I bought a dagger that can be hidden inside my trench coat.

I walk towards the gate with BD on my shoulder. I step outside, I see AT-AT, Rebels AT-AT (which i'ma call rebel), and Alabama.

Y/N: Hey guys.