Episode 5

One week later...

Today we need to attended a small function at our college.
I'm not fully aware of what function exactly it is, but we were informed to attend it without fail. Gin hadn't returned, so he'll not be coming.

Me and Aura reached there pretty early. As we don't have class we decided on heading to the library. I saw Haru rushing inside the library, which is pretty odd to see.
She was one of the main mean girl of our department.
Anyhow she was not at all bad in her studies. But she was not the type of a girl who will read books or get in the library etc..

 But she was not the type of a girl who will read books or get in the library etc

We both settled our self at our usual space. I opened Wattpad and started reading 'ROSES FOR RACHEL' by Shelby V Painter.
While Aura did her editing of a diagram which she needs to submit the very next day itself.
Everything was going smoothly until i saw Haru trapping a poor girl in between the book shelf and her both hands.
I decided on keeping my mouth shut thinking she'll let that girl go after saying some of her bullshit.
But I was wrong. She started to pull out strings of hair from that girl's tied ponytail.

I was losing my tempore. Aura saw me clenching my fist making my knuckles turn white. She held my hand and whispered. " Bella don't do anything stupid. I clearly know what you are thinking right now.And also don't forget that day when you get detention for picking a fight with one of a bully in our old school and idiot you have Autophobia (the fear of being alone in a room) I'll not be allowed to accompany you there".

Aura was speaking in a rush because she knows my anger was getting out of control. Even Aura herself was so uncomfortable after seeing that poor girl crying and trying to get off from Haru's grip. Enough for now. I was done with holding back my anger.

I got up and started walking towards where Haru was and was about to hold her hand so she'll leave that girl.
But before I could do anything, i saw Haru getting a great slap on her face covered with make-up. Honesty I was shocked for a second.

If you're guessing it was Sang. No you are wrong.
It was a girl who was transferred to Aura's medical department. Not wasting any time i went towards that poor girl who was getting bullied by Haru.
She snuggled closer to me as I embraced her into a warm hug to make her comfortable.

Aura also joined me while arranging that girl's messed hair properly. "Bitch! Get your ass out of here right now,if you don't want my hand once again on your fucking face", that girl from Aura's department said to Haru.

Haru didn't insist on speaking a single word. She hold her red cheeks and run out of the library in embracement as soon as possible." Gurl you okay?". She turned towards us and asked to the girl i was holding.

She came out of my hold and turned towards her.
"Thank you so much for saving me and thanks to you guys for comforting me. I need to go now my brother is waiting for me outside for a long time. Once again thank you guys very much".

She thanked us one more time." Oh don't mention it. Also don't forget to learn self-defense to keep those bitches away. We won't be always there to save you. We are cool, busy gurls you know!".
Aura said dramatically and we all laughed.

"By the way why was Haru bullying you?". I asked.
"Ohh it's because she saw me talking to brother Sang. He's my brother's friend so we know each other very well. But i don't know why Haru told me to stay away from him.And one more thing, she also states that brother Sang belongs to her and no one can take him away from her".

"WTF!!?" The three of us said in the same shocked tone. "By the way, i need to go now.. Bye guys and once again thank you for today's help!".

That girl said while running towards the exit.
I turned towards Aura and that cool girl from Aura's department." I'll get going now". She said to us. "That was cool" i said to her, more like a whisper with a small smirk on my face. She just winked at me with the same smirk on her face too.

Will continue....

Character intro of the new girl will be revealed in the next episode. And a very big thanks to you guys. We've already passed 200+ reads🥳. It's a huge deal for me🥺. Please keep supporting and comment your opinions down in the comment box. That'll help me to improve well. I'll try to upload new episode on every Tuesday 8pm.

This episode was a bit long. Please don't mind🤭.