Chapter-53

Arinya's POV

I couldn't be more grateful to God for being a part of our ceremony in the form of positive energies and making it all happen so smoothly. Currently, Ashton & I were on the way to our home.

Well, when I say I feel like I am on cloud nine, I legitimately feel like it. It's oddly satisfying how a pious ceremony made me the other half of the love of my life or might I add my first love. Although throughout our relationship we didn't ever feel that we aren't family to one another but knowing that we are the most vital part of each other's lives now feels too surreal in a way that can't be explained logically.

Apparently this makes me wonder, how powerful you feel when you have faith in love. I have just put in my first baby step in this journey and a thousand feels are already rushing to me in forms I can't even explain.

Once we reached the penthouse, Ashton helped me step out of the car without me tripping in my long heavy gown. His security people escorted us to the private elevator safely without any media interference. Just as the elevator doors dinged closed and we were alone, the butterflies in my belly decided to wake from their power nap.

Ashton entered the passcode and he asked me to open the door with the key. I unlocked the door and was about to take a step further when he swept me off the ground and scooped me in his arms. I squealed as he caught me off guard.

"Less for the sake of tradition and more because I wanted to."
He grinned sweetly.

I tangled my arms around his neck securely and smiled at him. He stepped inside the penthouse along with me in his arms. I was astonished at how beautifully the house was decorated. I could see roses and lilies wherever my eyes wandered.

There was also a huge banner which said "Welcome Home, Mrs. King."

"You always have to go an extra mile, no?" I whispered looking at him and he nodded so sincerely.

I pecked him while still being in his arms and mumbled.
"Thank you. I loved it."

I asked him to put me down but he didn't. He walked upstairs while carrying me and I could only wonder what's happening. Before entering in his room he said.

"It just wouldn't be the room we'd share, we'll be sharing our lives here. Our smiles & sorrows, laughs & tears, peaceful moments & annoying habits, sacred love & nasty deeds."
He kissed the side of my head.
This man just keeps winning me over with every other sentence he speaks.

"You've no idea how happy it makes me to know that it starts here, right now and I want us to enter in this adventurous phase of our lives together."
With that he entered inside his room, well our room now. He put me down and before he could speak up, I grabbed his tux lapels gently and captured his lips in a delicate kiss which turned into a passionate one real quick.

Our tongues moved in sync calmly fighting for dominance, making each of us moan every other second. He nibbled my lower lip which tightened my hold on his tux lapels. We pulled apart but he held me in place by snaking him arms around my body.

"My wife's boldness is stirring up hotness in here."
He said making me blush. I admit the fact that I make the first move not so frequently but whenever I do it makes me feel a certain confidence. Well, he too makes sure of it to appreciate that knowing how shy I can be at intimate stuff.

He tilted his head and kissed, more like sucked on my neck area. My body jolted a little in his firm hold. He slightly advanced towards my upper chest area when the doorbell rang.

"Dammit not today". Ashton ducked his head in annoyance.

"Who could that be?" I asked.