CHAPTER 95. Aggressive And Prideful

We reached 200k!!

  Clair had quickly left me to myself when I reached the paths leading back to the house, and I found myself relieved.

I rubbed my eyes tiredly, eager to go to bed if there wasn't a large amount of drama at the fact that Oliver had shown himself.

My walk to the front door was slow, and as I heard a large commotion from inside, I wished I had gone slower. My eyes grew huge as I opened the door.

Broken glass, blood, busted furniture....

I walked into the living room just in time to see Aaron tear Oliver away from Cross, punching him in the face.

I froze, staring at them, feeling a tremble run through me. I wanted to run from this, get away, but that wouldn't do me anything, I always ran into trouble, or ran away from the things I needed to fix.

I wasn't a good combination, and I wanted to stop it.
"Raven..." Dune said my name and everyone stopped what they were doing instantly, staring at me.

Cross met my eyes and I paused, taking a small step in the room as Aaron pulled away from Oliver sharply, seeming upset that I had seen him punch the vampire.

Magic, in the room, and it wasn't mine. I felt anger bubble up in my veins as I found myself looking at Oliver.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I hissed and shoved past Fin even as he tried to grab my shoulder warily.

Oliver smiled, "I don't know what you're -"

I kicked him square in the chest and lunged, Oliver falling to the floor as my own magic sang it's rage within me despite already being weak from how much I already used.

"Raven!" River called my name, but no one moved to stop me as blood dripped from my nose from exertion.

"Pull it back, whatever you're doing," I told Oliver as I sat on his chest, eyes glowing.

Oliver licked his lower lip, tasting my blood. "I don't particularly -"

I punched him across the face, furious at the idea of him using any form of magic on the ones I loved. "Stop whatever the hell it is you're doing or I'm going to kill you," I threatened, not sure if I could or not.

Oliver laughed, and it was eerie in the otherwise completely silent room. "You have more guts than they do. Fine, if it will make you happy,"

My eyes flickered and I saw his magic ebbing from the room. Hands slid under my arms and Lion pulled me away from Oliver.

"Get the fuck out of my house," River said and wiped some dust off his shoulder.

Oliver stood and wiped some of my blood off his shirt, licking his finger. "Sure, sure, always pleasant company, I'll see you soon, Cross." Oliver said and smiled at Fallon, wiggling his fingers at him. "And you too,"

Cross didn't say anything, his face blank as he looked out the window. Oliver was gone in seconds, using his vampire speed.

"Destroy the entire house huh?" I asked and covered my mouth as I coughed, shoulders hunching.

Lion pushed my hair back as Nicholas picked up part of a broken vase, tossing it behind him with a bored expression. "That was Oliver?" Nicholas asked and glanced at Dune.

"That was Oliver... we don't normally get that aggressive though," Dune muttered.

I wiped my lips and frowned. "Faith is at home?"

Fin nodded and reached out, wiping blood off my mouth with a frown. "Did you really have to-"

"Later," I whispered and walked up to Cross where he sat on a chair. "Hey, we need to talk you idiotic moron," I said, angry that it seemed he had been silent through this whole mess, angry that he seemed indifferent despite the high emotion around him.