Lunch

Amy's POV:

"Mommy. Watch me!" Romeo says running in a circle around his cousin. She was giggling and clapping her hands.

"Well done. Just be careful buddy she's little." I say and turn around. "Dells can you tie my apron?"

"Romeo Buddy come here!" Ross yells from the back door which you use to get iinto the garage.

"Coming daddy." Romeo yells running towards the door.

"Romeo. Please be careful" I say. Dylan cries and whines as Romeo leaves.

"Hey there gorgeous." I say and set her on my hip.

"I wish I had a girl sometimes." I say walking into the kitchen with Rydel. I touched Dylans nose and she smiled.

"You're lucky you have a little boy." Rydel laughs and places another pan on the stove.

"Lucky?" I ask shocked. "Little boys aren't the most intelligent. Romeo got his head stuck in between the bars of the railing on the stairs the other day." I said shaking my head.

"Aww. Poor thing. Well little girls want so much attention all the time." Rydel says.

"But I wouldn't mind that. I love spending time with Romeo but he prefers to spend his time with Ross, who I'm afraid is going to teach him bad things one day." I bounce Dylan on my side. She grabs my shirt and exposes my boobs. I quickly grab my shirt and pull it up. Rydel laughs and hands me the spoon. She takes Dylan and puts her in her high hair. She throws the crayon on the floor and Rydel picks it up so Dylan throws it again.

"Dylan. Mommy isn't going to play this game right now." Rydel sighs.

"Just walk away. After you set her down, if she throws them let her." I say and stir the pot of beans. She sets the crayons down and walks away. Dylan still clueless throws them and Rydel ignores her and she starts to cry.

"Mmm!" Dylan screams. Dylan can't speak yet so she only makes sounds.

"Ignore her Delly. Can you pass me the mustard?" I say softly.

"Why?" Rydel whines looking over to her daughter.

"Cause I need to add it into the pan." I say in her in a 'duh' tone.

"No. Why-Why is it so hard? It hurts me to see Dylan like this." she giggles and hands me the mustard. I blush and squirt mustard into the pan and stir it.

"Rydel. Can you not hear our daughter screaming?" Ellington asks walking in annoyed.

"Don't touch her." I say quickly turning around. I point in wooden spoon in his direction.