Chapter 54

"Oh shit we have school" Atlas suddenly says.

My eyes widen, we have this test today.

"You two go alone, we're not going today we have..stuff to do" Valentino says.

Mafia shit.

So obvious

I nod my head and look at Ares.

"I'll be okay-" he starts while standing up and wraps me in a hug, "-I'm going to go buy some warehouses here and let some people transfer okay" he says.

"Okay that's good, send me all the information afterwards please"

"Sure" he smiles as we pull away.

————

Atlas and I are finally back on the way to the house.

This morning we all said goodbye to Ares and before we left speeding to school so we wouldn't be late, I grabbed my backpack and put on some shoes. Also right before we left, Vincenzo told us to be careful because of dear old father and we got some bodyguards within 10 foot of us at all times.

"Atlas?"

"Yeah?"

"How did your test go?" I ask him.

He looks at me for a second before turning back to focus on the road.

"I failed that shit, hundred percent sure" he says.

"Sucks for you, mine went well but I can change your grades" I suggest.

"What!? You can? How?" He asks shocked

"Well I can just hack into the school and change your grades while making sure to cover my tracks." I tell him.

"You need to teach me how" he smiles wildly

"Sure, you can help me later"

He smiles while nodding his head.

"Atlas, how do you think Vincenzo will react to me telling him that I know he is the boss of the Italian mafia?"

"What!? He-..he's not, what are you talking about Ena" he calls out panicked.

"Atlas Jesus relax, focus on the road. It's okay, I'm not mad or anything" I reinsure him.

He takes a glance at me and takes a deep breath.

He nods his head a few times as he relaxes again

"So how do you think he'll react?" I ask once more.

"Who Vincenzo?"

"Yeah"

"Oh well...I think he'll be shocked but curious to how you found out. Actually how did you find this out?" He asks me.

"I-....I just did"

"Ena" he says in that voice

"Fine- fine, but promise you won't tell the rest of our brothers yet- I want to tell them myself eventually" I say.

"Okay, I promise" he promises.

I nod my head, "Before Henry died, he was the boss of the mafia from America and England. I took over when he was murdered by our father" I tell him.

"O-our father?"

"Yes, he was the one who played Russian roulette on Henry and me and he's the one who drugged Ares, he led the whole operation. I only found out yesterday myself" I tell him.

He nods his head but still looks shocked, "okay Atlas stop the car please, I'm going to drive us to get some ice cream while I explain the rest okay" I tell him.

He slowly stops the car so we can switch.

Only when we're back on the road, I continue explaining everything, "want to know more?" I ask him

He nods his head, "yeah" he says.

"Okay well, I sort of lied when I told you that Ares was the one who saved me from John. Henry did that, I met Henry in that grocery store when I was starving. He saw me stealing so he bought me that food and blah blah blah eventually I met Ares and they became the only people I trusted and loved back them. Well skip a few months, Ares taught me how to fight and stuff, all was perfect until our father killed him. I took over the mafias and all the other legal businesses and left. I couldn't be in that house again, everything reminded me of the fact that I survived instead of Henry. So I went back to John, maybe it was some kind of punishment for myself I don't really know but....never mind. Anyway John continued with all of his...things and-" I consider telling him about my baby but I don't know, I don't think I'm ready for it yet. "There's one more thing but I can't tell you that yet, I'm sorry. I will someday, just not...today and well the rest you know. John killing mom and stuff" I finish.

I take a small glance at him as we finally arrive at the small ice cream shop.

He looks shocked but also proud and also a little intrigued by the fact that I haven't revealed the fact that I had a child.

I turn to him, "are you mad at me?" I ask him.

He snaps out of his shocked state and immediately starts shaking his head, "no no no, of course not" he says and pulls me into a hug, "I'm just a little shocked but extremely proud of my twin" he smiles.

"Now let's get ice cream" he says after another few seconds.

I smile and nod my head, "okay, let's go" I say excitingly.

He smiles and nods his head then we exit the car.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder as pulls me into his side, "what're you going to take?" He asks me

"I don't know, probably vanilla" I say, "you?" I ask him

"You're so boring with flavors Ena and I am taking mint chocolate chip" he says

"First of all I am not boring and second, that sounds disgusting" I tell him

"Have you ever tried it?" He asks me

"No"

"Well then you can't be sure that you won't like it"

"I'm sticking with vanilla" I say

"Okay but you will take a bite of mine" he says confidently

"Fine" I mutter

He smiles as we walk inside the shop.

We order before I pay for both of us.

We walk back outside and jump on the hood of the car where we start talking and eating our ice cream.