Chapter Twenty-Nine

Katy's POV

I silently made my way downstairs, with my shoulder bag. I made sure not to draw attention to me, as it is 12:30pm in the afternoon. I was just about to open the door when I felt sparks flying up my arm.

I turned around and saw Jordan holding my arm. "Where do you think your going?" He asked seriously.

"To visit a friend." I simply stated as I ripped my hand out his grasp.

"Why are you doing this to me, why do you hate me?" Jordan asked. I was dumbfounded.

"Hate you. You're kidding I don't hate you I love you." I said to myself.. So I thought. "Did I just say that out loud?" I asked scared of the answer.

"Yes, yes you did." Jordan chuckled. "Why are being to distant then, I want us to accept each other as mates and move on. And what about all the stuff you said to Drew?" He spoke as he turned serious again.

"Why am I being distant? Because of Megan 'Our luna.'" I said putting quotation marks as I said 'our luna. "As for Drew, because I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later and honestly I had given up still kind of have, but the more I thought about it. The more I realised that I love you. But just forget about it, because I know you want Megan. Anyway I have to go, I'll be back later tonight." I replied and left before he could say anything else.

I don't need his excuses for what his said and done.

Jordan's POV

"Why am I being distant? Because of Megan 'Our luna.'" She said putting quotation marks as I said 'our luna. "As for Drew, because I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later and honestly I had given up still kind of have, but the more I thought about it. The more I realised that I love you. But just forget about it, because I know you want Megan. Anyway I have to go, I'll be back later tonight." Suddenly everything made sense, but before I could talk she left.

The worst part though, I just stood there.

'Get our mate.' My wolf whined.

I blocked him out as he was being annoying.

I opened the door, went behind a tree stripped then shifted into my wolf. I followed Katy's scent out of the territory. What is she doing out of the territory.

'Hayden, take charge I'm out right now.' I linked Hayden, then blocked him off.

Suddenly Katy came to a stop. I instantly knew she had entered another packs land. The alpha was there patiently waiting for her. She shifted and pulled him into a hug, which he returned.

His face came into clear view, and to say I was shocked was an understatement. I let out a growl, at the thought on my mate touching another man.

Katy's POV

I wasn't stupid, I knew Jordan was following me. It didn't bother me, it just showed me he cared.

I came into the clearing of his territory. I spotted the man I was looking for. I shifted into my human and pulled him into a massive hug. My arms were wrapped around his neck, his around my waist line. We then hear d a massive growl, which caused both of us to pull away.

"Jordan, I know you've been following me. Come out." I smirked.

"Wait what? Alpha Jordan's here?" He asked.

"Yes, well it wasn't planned. I told him I was going to go she a good friend and without telling me he followed." I shrugged

Jordan suddenly came out wearing nothing my basketball shorts.

"Get your hands of my mate." Jordan growled. He must've been talking about his hand that was currently wrapped around my waist.

"Jordan relax. He's just a friend." I said. "Right Eric?" I asked, smiling. I swear I just heard Eric growl lowly.

"Right." He spoke quietly. Hurt flashed across his face. What, did I say something wrong?

"What are you doing here Katy?" Jordan asked as me marched over to me.

"I'm here to talk to Eric." I replied.

"Without telling me?" Jordan growled.

"Didn't think I had to tell you about my plans." I scoffed.

Suddenly I was pulled into a bone crushing hug. From the sparks that were running through my body, I took a wild guess.. Jordan.

I returned the hug. "Relax wolfy." I joked.

I pulled away and faced Eric, who's eyes were now pitch black.

"Are you alright?" I asked placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Fine." Eric replied plainly, his eyes remained in contact with Jordan's.

"Okay well, this was great but Jordan I need to speak with Eric. So I'll see you later." I said turning away and dragging Eric with me.

"You are not, and I repeat NOT going anywhere with an unmated alpha." Jordan growled.

"Oh please, I can handle myself. Besides Eric would never do something to hurt me. Trust me please?" I pleaded.

Jordan thought about it for a moment. "Fine, but it's 1:30 be home by 6." Jordan mumbled.

"Yes dad." I said rolling my eyes.

'I love you, and be careful.' I heard Jordan's voice ring in my head.

'I always am. I love you too.' I replied and blocked of the link. I grabbed Eric again and began walking away from Jordan.

20 minutes later

We walked up the stairs to the pack house. Just talking about life.

"So what was so important you needed to talk to me about?" Eric asked.

"Actually it's about-." I cut myself off when I saw the one person that my pack had been looking crazily for.

"Megan?" I asked shocked.

"Fuck. What the fuck are you doing here." Megan growled.

"Hey, don't growl at me pup." I spat.

"Eric, what is she doing here?" I asked angry.

"She lives here, with her mate. Who is also my beta." Eric asked, clearly confused about the situation.

"You lying bitch." I growled.

'Jordan! You need to come here now. There's a surprise.' I linked him quickly.

'ARE YOU OK PRINCESS!?' He yelled.

'Ouch, and yes just hurry.' I said and cut the link off.

'Eric give permission to Jordan. So that he can enter the land. He needs to she Megan now. I'll explain everything later. Just don't tell Megan anything.' I rushed out quickly.

'Anything for you.' Eric replied. To which I just laughed.

"You just called my mate a bitch." A guy with dark brown hair came into view.

"Because she is." I spat with disgust.

"Don't test me." He growled.

"I'm not going to fight you, as I am in your territory and I respect that. However if you knew what your mate here did. You wouldn't look at her the same." I replied remaining emotionless.

"Dammit Katy. Keep your mouth shut, you ruining my plan." Megan yelled in frustration.

"What plan?" I heard a husky voice behind me. I knew exactly who it was and I couldn't help the smirk that was on my face.

______

A bonus chapter, because I love you guys :) xx

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential