Deal?

Y/n POV

I heard people talking near me, just let me sleep. Please, I'm begging you. Wait- Gojo? Why does he sound like he's about to cry? And- WAIT, WHAT HAPPENED TO ITADORI AND FUSHIGURO?

I sat up so fast that I'm pretty sure I almost got a concussion. I dizzily looked around the room trying to take in my surroundings. Hm, seems as though I'm back at Jujutsu Tech... I looked down and to my right to see that Itadori is lying next to me. No, he's dead. How? I was supposed to protect them. Does that mean Megumi is also dead? No, he isn't here.

I looked around myself frantically, thank goodness he's not here. What about Sukuna? Is he ok? I mean I know he beat the shit out of all 3 of us. But he is still my husband. 

I got taken out of my daze by a warm hand on my shoulder, I snapped my head towards the owner.

"Y/n, calm down. You're going to end up breaking your neck if you don't stop straining yourself." Gojo told me.

"....Right.... Is Megumi ok?"

"Yeah, Itadori was the only casualty."

I looked closer, there is cursed energy radiating from Itadori. It seems as though Sukuna is still keeping him alive. I laid my head back down on the cold surface of the metal bed underneath me. Looking towards Yuji, I entered Sukuna's domain.

"You aren't dead quite yet, brat, I'm keeping you alive for the time being." A low grumpy voice talked. I walked farther into the domain, as soon as the other two saw me, I walked over to Yuji and gave a nastiest glare I could to Sukuna.

"Oh, princess, you're awake!" Sukuna sounded a little happy. He tapped his thigh from were he was sitting on his throne. A sign for me to come sit on his lap. Like hell! This bitch hurt my babies.

My glare faltered as I thought of something. I played along and walked up the skulls, how he gets up here amazes me. Once in arms length of him, he reached out to grab my hips, trying to guide me down onto his lap. Little does he know, I hold grudges. Before he could reach me, I slapped him as hard as I could. Oh shit. He looks PISSED.

"YOU CANT JUST THROW ME AROUND LIKE A FUCKING RAG DOLL! AND WHAT ABOUT MEGUMI AND YUJI? HUH? YOU HURT THEM AND YOU EXPECT ME TO FORGET ABOUT IT JUST LIKE THAT? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU RYOMEN SUKUNA?" I have never yelled at him before, but this feels good.

"Oh? I was about to make a deal with this brat. But unfortunately, I need to deal with you first. Forgive me princess." Before I could react he swept his fingers through the air. Making me fly backwards and hit one of the ribs in the rib cage surrounding his throne. I fell into the bloody floor on my back, I was about to pick myself up but before I could manage, Sukuna was on top of me. His right hand holding my wrists above my head and his left caressing my waist.

"Don't move." He slowly moved his hand away as the bloody floor wrapped around my wrists, he then got up and focused his attention back on Yuji, after I was completely paralyzed.

"So about that deal, I will heal you. You can use my power whenever you like. You just have to call my name, but if I ask for more time, I get three more minutes out in the real world. Understand?" Yuji hesitated. And Sukuna sighed.

"In those three minutes, I won't kill or harm anyone" He sounded REALLY annoyed.

"Yeah! Like I would believe you!" Yuji said. "Let's fight! If I win, you heal me with no conditions, if you win, I accept!"

Sukuna nodded and jumped on top of the rib, Yuji following close behind, when Yuji was about to punch Sukuna, he got too overconfident and lost focus. Making Sukuna move behind him.

"What?"

Was all he could say before Sukuna kicked his back, pushing him face first into the blood. I sighed at how this turned out, you don't challenge someone in their own domain.

With one swift hand movement, Itadori was cut into pieces. Being reincarnated a few seconds after with Sukuna sitting on his back. Suffocating the poor boy.

"So do we have a deal?" Sukuna looked really annoyed, ha! Serves you right!

"Fine." And so, he healed Itadori, waking him up a few seconds after. He turned his attention to me.

"Don't think I'm done with you. You disobeyed me, therefore you will get punished."

He stood over me, his white Kimono slightly wet from all the blood splashing around. Damn he's hot- Y/N CONCENTRATE!

What have I done?

Word count 820