18

"He really reminds me of my mom. Cooking and dissing me .They would get along so well" Alesha said as she nervously chuckled and scratched her neck before turning around listening to a loud thump. "Well I think we should wrap up now. We have a conference to attend tomorrow." Namjoon said with a heartwarming smile that showed off his dimples.

 "Wish us luck." Alesha added as the comments section was bursting with replies. "Anneyong Army" they said together with hand hearts and smiles as they ended the live. "I'm going to go check" Alesha said. "Me too" namjoon added. "Get what you don't even know korean" Jungkook imitated with an accent as the younger showed him her tongue and ran off while Vhopekook sat there giggling with an amused yoongi.

 Namjoon and alesha entered the room to see a worn out manager sejin on the couch .... with his shoes on? 

"He was heavy" Jin shrugged as Alesha took of the manager's shoes and kept them in place. "I... came..to" the manager tried to say amidst pants. The little girl brought him a cup of water that he gladly devoured. Handing the glass back, he took a deep breath and said, "Some idiot sneaked a picture of her with V. I came to warn you." he said as he showed them the headline.

 "That idiot couldn't even get a good camera. Poor camera quality. Should have taken a Mavic 3s or something "Alesha muttered as Jin gave her a dirty look. "Wait can you actually recognize a drone by it's camera quality?" Namjoon asked. "Well this one is probably the DJI Mini SE. It's opted because it's cheap but, it actually has a bad camera quality. It was released recently. It's not even available much around here." Alesha answered. 

"Impressive. How do you know that?" Namjoon asked. "Well my dad is in the telecommunication business." Alesha shrugged. "What do you mean by not available around here?" Manager sejin asked. "Well they stopped the production soon so it only went to India , UK and Malaysia. Later on they released the DJI Mini 2 which was way better. So I guess we'll only find the Mini 2 here and not the  Mini SE." she answered. 

"Well we could use that information to track the person if we fail to scan enough articles. "the manager said. "Well I could look into the articles part. You guys should go ahead with the CCTV footage. Try looking inside the range of around 2.5 miles. That's the limit of the Mini one." Alesha answered.

 "How will you look into the articles?" Jin asked. "Well I have my connections in the editor world and many of them hail from Korea. And I'm extremely talented in scanning the web" Alesha answered. "What are you not good at?" Jin grumbled.

 "Cracking your dad jokes. " she answered before running away with an angry Jin on trail. The manager and Namjoon talked for sometime  before the manager spoke a few words and rushed off. "Well I'm off to bed" Alesha announced right after dinner glancing at the phone. "You didn't even eat well. " Jin exclaimed. "I'm full hyung." she pouted. 

"Let her go. She probably wants to talk to her boyfriend." Yoongi said in a calm tone. "What boyfriend?" she quizzed blushing. "You tell yoongi hyung and not me?" Jungkook said. "She didn't tell me as well!" Taehyung said. "Traitor" Jimin said feeling betrayed. "Awww young love." Hobi smiled. "Do you even study?" Namjoon asked. "How can she ditch food for him!" Jin yelled. "Calm down. I don't have a boyfriend, I have no idea what hyung is talking about." Alesha explained as all eyes turned to Yoongi.

"Then who were you sending the flying kisses through the phone to?"Yoongi scoffed.