Chapter 18, Vacation

The flight was uneventful and smooth. Well, as smooth as it can be considering I was the one powering/flying it. Despite everyone's worries I didn't start getting tired till 3/4 of the way through, and the only times that the flight was particularly bumpy was when I got distracted by one of my soulmates, which Stephen quickly shut down. The twins were completely fine for the flight and I think it was only because they weren't in car seats.

Wanda helped with the descent and Steve picked me up to carry me off the plane. When I tried to protest Bruce cut me off and said I could walk as much as I wanted to later but for now I just needed to be brought inside to rest. 

I must've nodded off because when I opened my eyes again, Bucky was carrying me and we were going up some stairs.

"Where are the twins at?" I asked Clint, who was right behind us.

"They're with Wanda, Peter, Nat, and Bruce." He said, "They're going to get the twins changed and take them to the beach. Tony and Stephen might join them." He added as an afterthought. Now that I knew where they were I relaxed.

"Where are we going?" I also wondered why Bucky was still holding me after I had woken up but I didn't mind so much.

"WE are going to your bedroom, YOU are going to take a nap." Bucky said turning into a doorway and then setting me down on a bed. I flopped onto my back and stared at the celling. Now that I was laying down I could feel how tired I was. "Imagine me trying to fly a plane without all my current extra power." I giggled.

"That probably won't happen, now put your head on the pillows and get under the covers." Bucky ordered.

"But what about my sho-"

Clint tugged my shoes off, "There. Now get under the covers you need some rest!" 

"Okay, okay." I replied, matching his exasperated tone, before I gave a wide grin to let him know I was kidding.

As I was tucked in, the last thing I felt was two little kisses pressed on my forehead.

I'm not sure what woke me up, but I certainly didn't want to get up. It was warm and cozy and I was cuddling someone. "What time is it?" I mumbled, not wanting to open my eyes just yet.

"Morning around 6." Ah okay, it was Clint holding me. "Don't worry, the others have been watching the twins." I felt guilty because I had completely forgotten about them.

"So, who did you have to fight to sleep in here?" I questioned, looking up at him.

"No one, you grabbed my hand and wouldn't let go. Although there were quite a few disgruntled people. Peter was annoyed that you stole me." I gave a small laugh at his response. "I'll apologize later." I said with a small giggle.

"Do you want to prank the others?" Clint asked. "It's early enough in the morning that we can make breakfast for them." He said with a sly grin.

I looked up at him with a smile of my own. "Of course."

The others started trickling downstairs at 7 and they all exclaimed in surprise as they saw me and Clint make up some crepes. "Food'll be ready in 5 minutes!" I said once they were all here. I had enquired about the twins and Wanda had told me that they were sleeping and then showed me the baby monitor that she was carrying.

As I gave everyone their plates with my powers, they instantly dug in once it was set in front of them. Tony was the first to react. He gagged and spat out the bite that he had just put in his mouth, and then as the others tasted the bites in their mouths, they reacted the same.