~ 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ~

The smile died down when I sat down next to Jeongin and he stayed looking forward a bit.

"Nice to meet you, i'm Chan." I looked across to the two unfamiliar faces, smiling at them and taking note if their features.

"Nice to meet you too."

Chaeyoung was here next to Mingi and we were on a circular table which could perfectly fit us all around. Me and Jeongin hadn't exactly confirmed to each other that we were dating yet. We had only said that to others due to the deal but I wasn't even sure where we stood right now.

We ordered our drinks and got some lunch, i wanted to make the most out of this, especially as I didn't have to use up too much energy.

Deep inside I kept thinking about how fast everything had gone. It was weirdly going too well when Jeongin apparently had hated me just a few days before. Surely something was too good to be true.

"So how long have you guys known each other?" Chan asked us quite promptly and I gulped hiding my dry throat.

"Maybe two years?" It came quickly out my mouth. It wasn't exactly a lie. I had seen him around those two years ago, he used to hang around with Felix a lot but I just never knew his name.

"Yeah." Jeongin continued, pushing his gelled hair back which caused the butterflies in my stomach to start.

"So are you guys dating?"

I stayed silent for this one letting Jeongin say anything at all.

"Not properly yet, we need a few more dates for that to happen."

That was a completely valid response, we definitely took things a bit fast the other night. In fact I was just relieved in a way that he wanted to go on more dates with me. In fact I barely knew Jeongin at all. We just had a lot of sexual attraction but that was all there was to it.

He didn't look at me for the first part of the tripple date even though we had texted earlier and was seemingly okay.

We asked Chan a few questions but soon we were all laughing and talking with each other without any formality or awkwardness. Jeongin was just about talking louder, when Mingi said something which I noticed made Jeongin go quiet again.

"Our parents used to fight so much sometimes I wished they would just get divorced." I looked at Mingi for a moment with a confused look at why he would even say something like that.

"Yeah the fighting was pretty bad but I would never want anything like that." I kind of fought back a little.

Jeongin wasn't looking at us he was staring at his drink but I could see something was bothering him. Mingi finally caught on to my glare and he looked across at Jeongin.

"Oh sh*t I forgot, Jeongin I'm sorry."

The fact Mingi knew more than me was unnerving me. Jeongin shook his head as if to confirm it was okay but I reached for his hand now underneath the table.

"Jeongin, can we talk for a bit outside?" He nodded silently and he took his hand in mine.

"We'll be back." I reassured them and I made sure my drink was in a safe place not to be knocked over by anybody.

He led me gently outside where I pointed to a bench we could sit on together.

"Are you okay?" I asked him a little worried from his expressions.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I could do with this fresh air." I noticed his hand was curled in a ball so I gently grabbed it to try and ease the tension.

He quickly took his hand away and shook his head.
"I can't do this." He muttered.

"What?" I was confused by the sudden drawback and a deep sinking feeling began to swirl around in my stomach.

"I've never been one for relationships if i'm honest."

"Has that got something to do with what happened in there?" I asked keeping my cool. This was all my own fault, I should have stopped him last night.

"Maybe." He muttered while putting his hands behind him on the bench so that he was leaning all his weight just on his palms.

"It's fine, I took things too far the other night, I should have given you another sarcastic comment and gotten out of there."

I heard him laugh a little which comforted the gutted feeling which was deep within my stomach.
"I like having fun. I don't like committing." He finally stated boldly as he moved his head forward until it stopped in my personal space. The heat of his breath was tickling me and I tried to keep my heart from beating too fast.

"So I'll end things here now we've had our fun." He left a soft, wet kiss on my left cheek as I felt his braces press against my skin. My inner defence mechanism started to run again as I looked him dead in the eyes.

"I'm going to tell everybody that I lied to them, tomorrow at school. I think that would be best."

He stood up sharply, now getting out my face.
"Do whatever you want."

With that he left me, walking off in the opposite direction to the cafe. Overall I was annoyed at him for being like that but I should have known better than to expect something from him. I won't be made a laughing stock over the whole deal though. People could mind their own business.

Reaching for my phone I texted Mingi that I wasn't feeling very well and had to quickly go home due to my anamia. Sometimes it was amazing to use that as an excuse for things. Thankfully a bus route was nearby so I just purchased a ticket via my phone and sat near the back replaying everything that had happened over the past week.

A deeper part of me wanted to know what happened to Jeongin. I wasn't going to let him forget about me like this. I don't want to just be some week time flirt. By the end of school term I want him to be obsessed with me which is what he currently thinks I am of him. But I'll use that to my advantage.

 But I'll use that to my advantage