We broke the loop!

Im sorry i've been so unactive I just wanted to spend some time with my family!
Anyways enjoy xoxo!!

Beep...........
             Bee-

The beeping stopped suddenly. I opened my eyes and rubbed them, preparing for a rush to work, but instead I got pulled back to bed by two strong hands.
"Where are you going?" Doe asked. I turned towards him and blinked a few times before speaking up. "What are you doing here??" He looked confused and then scared and then... happy? "We broke it!" "Huh?" He hugged me thightly. "We broke the game darling. Now I wont have to suffer anymore and I can finally be with you like we wanted." The sudden realization hit me. I'm so glad the game didn't make me forget about yesterday. My soft hands grabbed his chin and made him look at me. "Hm?" He blinked at me innocently. I kissed him lightly and felt him melt just like he did the first time. 'Gosh what a cutie.'
I sat up to look at the time.

'16:47' A little click as I pressed the button on the top. '4:47PM' Oh. OH. "GOSH I'M GONNA BE LATE!" I got up and ran to my closet. I hurridly put my clothes on and dashed to the door.

I tried opening it but it was... Locked??? "Ugh my keys..." The dust fell off my jacket from all the tapping and searching I did on it.
"Looking for something?" Doe stood in the hallway with my keys in his hand. "Oh! Thanks Doe! You're a life saver." As I was about to grab it he snatched it away. "Come on Doe I have to go to work!" He smiled at me and stared into my soul as he kept taking it away from me. I tried laughing it off, but he was acting so creepy. "Doe I'm serious-" "NO.- His smile faded away - There is no more work anymore. I wont let you leave. I don't want to be alone." My expression softened the moment I heard that faint voice crack. "Oh honey, you missunderstood me. I'm not leaving for ever." He grabbed onto my shirt and pulled me closer to him. "But I don't want to be alone. I hate being alone!" Doe pleaded with watery eyes. "Fine... But only today." He smiled at me and hugged me close. "Thank you." Doe let go of my keys and put them on the counter. "Lets go to bed okay?" He asked and I agreed.

'Is he asleep? I'm pretty sure he is.' I got out of bed and grabbed my keys. 'I have to do the shopping though. He'll understand.'

"Okay you can swipe your card now." I payed for my groceries and waved to the cashier happily. 'Finally. I have to make my apartment look less depressed.' My keys jiggled as I unlocked my door. Only to find a very upset Doe in the living room. "Where were you?!" "Groceries." I replied and put all the stuff on the counter. He started shaking and sweating again. "L-listen You...I-i was worried sick. I-i-i can't let that happen again..." Confused I looked in his hands, and he attacked me with the knife he was holding. "DOE! DOE GET OFF!! WHAT THE FUCK??" I pushed him off and stepped on his hand. "ARE YOU INSANE?" I screamed, but suddenly, I was pulled to the ground by his long black hair. "Gah! D-doe! Listen, I'm sorry okay? But you have to stop being so clingy." My vision cleared, and what was infront of me, was no longer human. It was only a mass of tangled hair and a big eyeball. "Y o u." I gulped. 'I have to calm him down somehow.' He pulled me closer and picked the knife up again. "I t  w o n 't  h u r t." He put the knife against my throat. "Doe listen. We can talk this out okay? I won't leave you again. I promise." He blinked, and put me down. "Doe, I love you okay? But love doesn't mean I have to be with you all the time." The tangled mess he once was dissappeared, and he stood there sobbing. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm just worried you might leave me and not come back." I grabbed his scarred wrists and pulled him close. "Doe I would never leave you. I meant what I said. I love you. Even if sometimes you scare me." I kissed his forhead and rubbed his hands for a while. "Let's eat okay?" "Okay.."

Omg idk if this is good but its like 11PM and I want to sleep sooo...