The war against myself

My friends were killed by a changer. A dangerous type two ghost. I was the only one who lived. God, I felt like Harry Fucking Potter when I wrote that line down!!! I hate myself, I hate my mother, I hate the Fucking town I lived in and I hate my life. We went on a job, I felt something bad about the ghost. I told the leader adult, but he didn't listen. He never go in the haunted hoses or the danger zone. He just sits there and smokes. I wish he was dead, not my friends. I was right, the ghost was indeed evil like all ghost. I blame myself for their deaths. I knew it was my fault. I knew the ghost was bad, I could of save them, I should of die with them. I planto kill myself bit I didn't. On the fourth day after their death the pain hurt way to much. As I was about to cut my neck with my pocket knife, I stopped. My friends knew how much I hate this town. They told me to get out and make a happy life. They told to happy with what I got. I cried as I put the knife down. I wanted to die, but I made a vow to them, and I'll keep it. I'd pack my stuff and ran off as the sun become rise. I caught the first train of the day to go to London where I found my new friends that made me happy again. Lockwood and George.
My old friends are now the earth.
They are the soil of the ground. they are the wind. they are the sky and sun. they are me. I love them.
I said goodbye past, hello future.
I loving now, until I can't handle my life anymore. That could be soon.
But I will stay with the boy I am in love with and the boy who is a brother to me. Anthony Lockwood I written this to you because I love you, and you need to know my story.
I love you.
Do you love me, or hate me cause of my sad tale before I came to Lockwood & co?
I am that war against myself lockwood!!

-----------------------------------------------
Lockwood pov.
Lucy gave me this story on paper. I have tears falling down my face. It's saddest thing ever. Lucy been through a lot. She said she hates herself and wish to die. I love Lucy so much, like the way she loves me. I'll keep her safe and sound in my arms. I'll never hate her. It wasn't her fault that friends died. George and I will care and love her always. Lucy was sitting next to me on the coach, in the library. I turn to her. She was crying. it was the first time I ever saw her cry. I hugged her. "I love you Lucy so much." she broke into a sob. I'd rubbed her back to make her calm. After a while she stopped crying. She looked into my eyes, when she crushed her lips onto mine. I turn the kiss. I licked her lips asking if i could enter. she let me. She broke the kiss after 3 minutes of perfect snogging. "I love you too, Anthony." And she kissed me again.
God I love her.

The end.
------------------------------
The top was the story Lucy for Lockwood about her past.
I will start ghost touch soon as possible, cause I do have school.
The bad girl and the ghost will be updated whenever I have time.
Hope you enjoy, if you have questions for this book, leave it in the comments I answer them.
My first complete book!!!!!!!
Love ya all!!! 💖💛❤️💙💘
👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻
And no real ghost in this story, just the one that killed Lucy's friends!!!
👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻