Med training

Alex POV

I swung over to the wear house just after Peter got there.

"Hey bitch, I brought the suit" I said walking in with a duffel bag over my shoulder.

"Awesome, can I see it?" Peter asked.

"Nope you'll have to wait tell Miles gets here" I smirked.

"You jerk"

"I try, I'm going to change into a more comfortable outfit to work out in" I said grabbing a change of clothes from the bag and going into one of the rooms to change.

It was a pair of black leggings and a black tank top. 

More comfortable.

I was still wearing my mask though.

I walked out of the room with my suit in hand and I shoved it in the bag.

The door to the wear house opened and miles walked in.

"Hey Miles" I said looking up.

"Hey guys, so what we doing today"

"You get to see the suit" I clapped my hands.

"It's done already?!"

"Yup I worked on it for a single night... I then got distracted but I got it done!" I smiled.

By distracted you mean MJ

YES I DO MEAN MJ 

ROMANCE IS COMPLICATED 

"So here it is" I said pulling the suit out of the bag.

"Holy shit that looks awesome" Miles and Peter gasped at the suit.

"Thanks" I smiled, "Spidey will get the tech put in it and then it should be ready" I told Miles.

"That's so cool"

"Glad you like it, now let's get to work"

"What are we doing today?" Miles asked.

"Med stuff, you at least need to know how to do stitches and the fun stuff"

"How am I going to do that"

"Follow me" I waved over to one of the tables in the room with the duffle bag in my hand.

I pulled out some of the basic stuff ( bandages, needle, thread, gauze, and some antiseptic)

"You know the basics?" I asked.

"Kinda my moms a nurse"

"Great, you good under pressure and quick thinking?"

"Um yes"

V don't heal me

Okie

"Great, ready set go" I said grabbing a knife and stabbing my upper arm.

"OH GOD WHY DID YOU DO THAT"

"YOU NEED TO LEARN"

"NOT LIKE THIS"

"ITS FINE GO"

"SHIT OK"

Miles quickly put on a pair of gloves and grabbed some gauze and put it on my arm to try to stop the bleeding. The bleeding slowed down and Miles sterilized the needle and started to threaded it. He started the stitch on the top and started to work his way down the cut line. He made sure to keep the stitches close enough so it wouldn't rip. He grabbed a patch of gause and cleaned it in antiseptic before putting it on the stab would and wrapping it in a thing of bandages.