Chapter 10

Aurora:

Me and Marc had currently enter a motel after travelling for so long,were exhausted,dehydrated and we needed sleep.

"Hey Marc" I said,he replied with a hum "I'm just going to go for a walk,maybe grab something from the shop" "yeah ok" he said,I told him bye and walked out of the room.

I was lying,I wasn't even going to the shop that's just bollocks.

"Alright,where is it" I said while walking down the dark streets of the deserted village.

ITS HIDDEN,BUT ONLY I CAN SHOW YOU WHERE.

"I know that why I asked." I took a left and I was cornered by walls.

YOU KNOW,ME AND KHONSHU ARE BANNED FROM THIS PLACE.WE DID SOMETHING-WELL-SOMETHING THEY DISAGREED WITH.

I took a pause then turned around,

(That's the only pic I could find😭)

My god,my leader,my father figure,the god of chaos,seth.

"Could you just tell me where it is"

YOUR A FOOL YOUNG ONE,YOU KNOW THAT.

I nodded and gave him a smile when a large wind hit my face,I turned to the wall to see it opening "are you going to be there?" I asked.

OH I WILL.

He then turned around and started walking away,that's Suspicious I've never done this before.

I walked inside and I entered a pyramid,the pyramid of giza.

More people started showing up "hello" I turned quickly "hi?" "I'm Yatzil My avatar is Hathor,the god of music and love,what's yours?" She asked,they haven't heard of me?.

"I'm Aurora,Seth's avatar" I said "I haven't really heard of you" she said "you must be new to all of this" "oh no I'm not new,new to this pyramid yes but not to the whole avatar thing" I said,she opened her mouth to say something but someone else said something before her.

"TEFNUT,ISIS,HORUS,HATHOR,AND SETH" everyone's eyes grew purple and so did mine,we all went to sit down on different seats in the pyramid,when another figure walked in.

"KHONSHU"

Shit.it's Marc.I couldn't do anything since I was not in control of my body.

ITS ALRIGHT YOUNG ONE,THEY WILL NOT HARM HIM,UNLESS HE HARM SOMEONE ELSE

"You said you and khonshu was banned from here" I whispered.

ME TOO,GUESS NOT

I scoffed and continued to listen,I don't think Marc has seen me.

"What are the charges?"

"TO RELEASE AMMIT" the strong voice left Marc's mouth,I knew for a fact that was khonshu.