chapter 10

You do what your told and go first even though you had no idea where you were going. You continued down the steps letting paranoia get the better of you, wondering why he let you go first.

It reminds you of when you were a kid and your cousins let you go down the steps first in nonnies House only to push you down them seconds later. Granted it was only one or two steps but the emotional trauma still counts.

You reach the first hole. It seemed simple enough. Mooney got it in 2 turns. You managed to get it in 3. Of course hes good at golf. You on the other hand, not as talented but definitely just as if not more competitive then moon.

Anyone could see from a mile away this wasn't going to end well.

They move through each hole. Your winning by 2 points when you reach the second last hole. You hit the ball it stops within striking distance of the goal. It was now moons turn. He hits it flawlessly the ball bounces off the edge at the perfect angle and pops right into the hole in one shot.

"Your turn" moon smirked leaning on his golf club. The urge you had to kick it out from underneath him was immense. You hit the ball smoothly into the hole and move on to the last hole.

You were still in the lead by 1 point. A close win is still a win even if its only by one point.

You hit the ball and it glides along the course stoping in clear view of the finish line. You cross your fingers praying he misses. His ball boots down the lane tiping off yours and knocking it into the hole along with his own ball.

"I win" you smirk bending over to pick up the balls out of the hole.

"It was a draw" moon said with a slight smile trying to wind you up. Normally moon would be devastated at a loss like that but it was okay because this time he wasn't trying to win.

"Nuh uh" you whined with your hands on your hips shaking them in disapproval.

"Its not my fault i was distracted!" Moon retorted making excuses for his performance

"Oh yea dont think i didn't see you, looking at my bum" you taunted turning around waving your finger.

"You do realise that i do think about things other then your bottom y/n?" Moon jeered hanging his arms over your shoulders as you walk resting his head on your shoulder.

"Like what?" You snapped jokingly

"Uhh your front?" He smirked before smothering you in kisses whilst making cartoonish kissy noises as you walked to the prize counter giggling and laughing.

You were both interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

"And ya'll were worried i was gonna eat the guests." Monty snarled from behind the desk smiling slightly showing off his freakishly sharp teeth.

Moon sighs giving Monty the middle finger while still being over your shoulders. He didn't move an inch Even though Monty was staring right at him with a smirk slapped across his face as much to say 'i caught you'.

"So did you finally win a game mooney?" Monty taunted as you place both you and moons golf clubs and balls on the desk.

"No i let them win" moon said with an air of biggety with a hint of resentment.

"Sure you did buddy." Monty teased raising his eyebrows in disbelief. He puts the golf equipment back under the desk and pops back up with a small alligator plush with yellow star sunglasses.
"I believe this if for you little lady"
you suspect it was supposed to resemble monty. It must be strange giving pushes of yourself out to people, but then again not everyone has carpets with there face printed on them.

You graciously accept your prize thanking Monty for the plush. You look at the plush in your hands. Its looking back at you. 'You are my son now' you tell the plush through telekinesis.

Monty rudely interrupted this touching moment.

"Oh and this is a special delivery for you, straight from the kitchen"
He hands the white carrier box to moon as he moves from behind you to  get the box.

You noticed how moon was slightly
Shorter then monty by about an inch (probably because of those platform boots) but monty was also better  well-built, His lack of a shirt made sure to highlighted that. Moon on the other hand resembled a stick man made of pipe cleaners. Either way you knew you couldn't take either of them in a fight. (Well definitely not monty anyway)

Moon takes the box from the counter and put out his arm for you to hold.

"Shall we my dear?"

You hold his arm with one hand and hold the plush in the other as you both wave goodbye to monty as you begin to leave.

"Ya'll have fun! But not too much fun ya hear me?" Monty hollered jokingly as you both walked away.

"Yeah, yeah dont worry ill try not to get caught" moon shouted back.

You both get into the elevator. You both lean against the elevator wall as moon put his arm around you. You both look down at the plush.

"Whats there name?" He asks locking eyes with it.

"Mmm... Gary. Gary gator." You reply plainly

"I like that name it suits them" moon smiled playing along

"He is my son and i love him very much" You say with a hint of mockery.

Moon clears his throat loudly and says "you mean OUR son"

"Haha sure"you scoff holding gary up to moons face.
"You know what, i see it now, i see the resemblance. Hes got your pointy nose hes definitely your son!" You giggle

"Aw don't mind her kiddo shes just a meanie, our noses are lovely" he says nuzzling the plush with his nose.

The elevator dinged and you leave the golf course. You begin to walk back towards the entrance to go home but moon stops you.

"You can stay if you want, i would really like you to stay with me tonight."

"Sure, only if can have the blue star blanket though"

You smile taking his hand as he brings you back to the daycare.