12

The first thing that Penelope saw after waking up is her sister's emerald eyes, Rosalia was shocked at first but she quickly yelled at something, or someone that made Penelope wince.

"Ugh. Rosie, shut up for a moment." Penelope said, sitting up slowly and closing her eyes to let her mind settle.

"Shut up–? Shut up?! You dare tell me that after that Lucas came home with you passed out on his arms?! I almost had a heart attack, you idiot!" Rosalia screeched, Penelope sighs then massaged her temples before opening her eyes only to see Rosalia's eyes watering.

'Ah. I might've really spooked her.' Penelope thought.

Penelope smiled apologetically before opening her arms, Rosalia took the message and burrowed herself into her older sister's arms.

"You scared me! I thought I was going to lose you too! You're not allowed to leave me, okay?! You're not!" Rosalia said, sniffing into her nightgown.

Penelope smiled as she rubs Rosalia's back soothingly, "Yeah. Can't leave my bratty sister alone, lest she be the brattiest."

"Oh shut it." Rosalia sniffed, Penelope turned towards the door when it opened abruptly and saw Roger with Henriella.

"Penelope. You worried all of us, what happened?" Roger said, assisting Henriella to sit.

"Roger, Riella. I apologize if I worried you both, I simply passed out from exhaustion." Penelope said, inclining her head.

"Oh my god, Penny. You look so ugly right now." Rosalia said, pulling away from the hug.

'This brat!'

"You passed out from exhaustion while you were visiting the Princes? How did that happen?" Roger asks, crossing his arms and looking at her questioningly.

Penelope chuckled hesitantly before tucking the stray hairs behind her ear, "Hehe."

"Roger. Penelope just woke up, instead of interrogating your cousin, why don't you go ask the maids to bring her something warm, hm?" Henriella said gently, looking at Roger before smiling towards Penelope.

'Henriella is an angel!'

Roger sighs before nodding his head, but not before sending a stern look at Penelope that clearly says they're going to have to talk about it.

"Are you feeling fine now, Penelope?" Henriella asks gently, smiling at her warmly.

Penelope nodded her head before smiling back, "Yes, I am. Did I worry you guys too much?"

"You did! Sister Riella, tell her how worried we were!" Rosalia said, crossing her arms and glaring at Penelope.

Henriella chuckled at Rosalia softly before looking at Penelope, "You did worry them a lot, Penelope. Rosalia was inconsolable for a day, and Roger left his work for three days to come here."

"See?! You even made Rogie abandon his work!" Rosalia said, huffing.

'Wow. I never thought Roger cared this much for me.'

"Aw, I'm so touched. Would you like a kiss, Rosie?" Penelope teased, making kissy lips.

"Ew! And what do you mean by 'Aw?' What are you? A dog?" Rosalia replied, rolling her eyes.

Penelope was about to stand to teach her sister a lesson when Roger came back, carrying three bouquet of flowers.

"His Highnesses and Sir Felix sent you these. You made them worry, and also you have unanswered letters. Try to answer them when you'll have the time." Roger said, dumping the bouquets infront of Penelope.