Chapter 22

And the final chapter of the Valhalla arc. I have fed you guys for the day or night!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

June 19th, 2003

"Mikey, did you gather everyone at the shrine?"

"Yeah. More importantly, how's your new junior high?"

"Yeah..." Baji said, as Mikey was sitting behind him in the male's bike.

Baji
12 Years Old

"Boring as hell. No one's got any real guts." He said.

The blond smiled, "If I went to your junior high, I'd make sure you were never bored."

Mikey
12 Years Old

"Also, having a motorcycle is awesome. This is a GSX250E, right? Surprised you managed to fix 'er up."

"Yeah! It took a while, but I found a bunch of people who could get me used parts." He said, as he stopped since the light turn red, "My GSX250E is the best in Tokyo!"

A bike came up next to him, "What? The best in Tokyo?" They said, "My Zephyr's the best in Japan, though." 

Draken
13 Years Old

Another bike stopped next to him, making him look and see Mitsuya, "Hey, hey, hey, now. I ain't gonna pretend I didn't hear that shit. My Impulse is the best in the world, my friend." He said, grinning.

Mitsuya
13 Years Old

"Y'all think too small."

Another bike pulled up, seeing Kazutora, "Yeah, yeah, yeah! Why bother fighting when you guys are still stuck in gravity? It's suffocating. My Rocket's the best in the whole damn universe."

Kazutora
12 Years Old

"What? You little shits finally grew some pubes?" Baji said, as Mikey was starting to nod off, feeling tired.

"Huh? Look who's talkin'."

"Huh? I've had more than all of you since fifth grade."

"I'm getting sleepy..." Mikey said.

"Huh? How about I burn 'em and give you a friggin' perm?"

The light soon turned green, and they all turn to the side seeing Pah-chin pass them.

"Huh?" They all said.

"My CBX400F's the best."

Pah-chin
12 Years Old

"Let's race to the shrine!" He said, waving them.

"Hey, wait! That's dirty, Pah!" Baji exclaimed angrily.

"Hey! Pah, you damn cheater!" Draken exclaimed.