Adrien + Marinette + Whole class? Sin (not my story)

One-shot called Class Performance by Katieykat513

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

"Hello my sweet, darling Princess," Adrien purred as he slid into the bench with his girlfriend, walking his fingers across the desk and up her arm, making her giggle.

"Hello to you too, Hot Stuff," Marinette responded, squirming away from him.

"So, want to hear what I just overheard our wonderful friends talking about?" he grinned, leaning closer and pecking her on the cheek.

"Oh, do tell. They have been rather insatiable since we got together." He tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear as she rolled her eyes.

"Oh yes, and especially after a certain bug let some people keep their jewelry , since most of us are eighteen now." He looked around to make sure no one had walked in yet. "It seems that a horse is willing to transport other animals into my bedroom this evening."

Marinette sat up straighter and turned to face him. "What? Why?" she demanded.

"Apparently, we are the talk of the town and they are too curious and want to see how it's done," he shrugged. "I believe the words I overheard were, 'it's probably the most beautiful, sexy thing you've ever seen.' And that was Sabrina," he thought back to the conversation.

"Oh is it now?" She relaxed and turned more toward him. "Then let's give them what they want, huh?" She winked at him.

He grinned ear to ear. "You read my mind, Buginette! Now what did you have in mind, my clever little bug?"

She placed her hand on her chin before her eyes lit up the same way they did when she figured out a Lucky Charm. "Alright, here's what we are going to do..."

_____________________

"Everyone ready?" Pegasus asked his friends as they were all standing untransformed in front of him.

"Come on, Peggie, get on with it so we can get there before they do!" Alix rushed him.

"Patience, Alix." He held up his hand before turning around and yelling, "Voyage!"

A blue portal opened and one by one, Alix, Kim, Nathaniel, Marc, Ivan, Mylene, Nino, Alya, Rose, Juleka, and Sabrina, walked through into Adrien's room. They walked out on the other side to the landing over the main room. The upper floor that held his bookshelves. The sun was mostly set and the room was almost bathed in darkness.

"Now, remember. We must remain hidden so they won't know we are here. Alya said they would be here around five, giving us fifteen minutes to get comfy." Max detransformed and fed Kaalki.

"You know you don't have to do that anymore," Kaalki scoffed in her southern drawl.

"Force of habit," he stated. He watched his fellow superheroes in their civilian forms get comfortable, hiding as far back against the shelves as they could. It was curious how their whole class became heroes, but he figured that it was because they were all akumatized and Ladybug and Chat Noir knew them from when they were saved.

He froze and quietly shushed his friends as he heard the bedroom door below them start to open.

_____________________

Adrien opened his bedroom door and guided Marinette in, hand on her lower back, teasing the skin above her pants. He got them passed the threshold and closed and locked the door behind him.