Adrien + Marinette Sin (not my story)

Fic called Brunch At The Younger Dupain-Cheng's by Katieykat513

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

 Marinette stretched her arms and legs out as she woke peacefully in her bed. One leg tangled in the blankets, kicked to the end of the bed, as her other leg stretched off the side of the bed. Her arm hit her lamp on her bedside table while the other hit the empty side of the bed where her husband normally resided. She stopped stretching and relaxed her body, peeking her eyes open, staring at the cold, fluffed pillows on the other side. As her brain woke a little she remembered that Adrien would be home today from his week long business trip in Shanghai.

She rolled over, sighed, yawning halfway through, and made her way over to her dresser and grabbed a t-shirt from Adrien's drawer. It was one of his old ones that did not fit him anymore, but he held onto it so she could wear them, and hopefully keep her away from his newer, nicer shirts.

She looked at the other shirts in the drawer and smirked, like that would ever stop me.

She threw the shirt over her head and pushed her arms through the sleeves, the larger V-neck of the men's shirt gave her cleavage a significant viewing window while one sleeve fell off her shoulder. It had been a while since she had been able to sleep naked, but she also loved wearing her husband's shirts. She slipped on a pair of boyshort panties from her side of the dresser and went to the bathroom to relieve herself and wash her face.

She walked out of the bathroom ten minutes later, and stretched her arms in the air one more time, catching a glimpse of herself in their bedroom's full length mirror. She gave her reflection a funky face as she rested her hands on her full hips, no longer the hips of the teenage superhero, now that she had popped out a few babies. She smiled as she thought about her lovely, yet rambunctious children, the house was so quiet without them.

Her parents had decided to take the three kids for a few days, while they were still on holiday, and would not be back for a few days. She yawned again thinking about the glorious night sleep she received last night due to the lack of children. Emma liked to stay up late, claiming she was not tired and that she was actually much older than ten. Hugo went to bed early, but lately would wake up at four in the morning for a banana and water. By the time Marinette would get the seven year old back to his bed, hoping to catch a few more hours of sleep, Louis would wake up ready to start the day, as all four year olds think the day starts at six in the morning. Luckily, years of fighting bad guys in the middle of the night or early in the morning, and three babies, trained her body to function on little sleep.

She shook her head, smiling wistfully, and made her way out of the bedroom. She stopped outside of Louis's bedroom, hearing light snoring, she peeked inside and noticed Tikki curled on Louis's bed, passed out with a cookie in her hand. Marinette shook her head and continued down the hall, yawning again, her body clearly not used to so much sleep. Once downstairs, she padded into the kitchen and looked to the stove to see that it was eleven in the morning. She had quite a few hours before Adrien would be home, his flight arriving sometime around nine o'clock this evening, so she would use the time to clean a bit, but first she needed nourishment.

She walked to the fridge and pulled out the carton of eggs, setting them on the counter. She grabbed the small frying pan from the dish drainer, set it on the stove, turned the burner on, and grabbed the spatula from the drawer, setting it next to the stove.

She yawned again as she scooped a goober of butter from the butter dish on the counter and plopped it into the warming pan. The butter popped as she grabbed two eggs from the carton and lazily cracked them into the heated frying pan.