Adrien + Marinette crack (not my story)

This one was really funny to me I loved it so much.

Fic called Friends with benefits by Mermaidyarn

NONE OF THESE STORYS ARE FROM WATTPAD THEY ARE FROM A WEBSITE (NOT APP) CALLED ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

Enjoy <3

The girls stood up from the table and started giving the two guys left from their friend group hugs goodbye before they exited the bar.

After giving her final hug for the night, Marinette squeaked out a "Oh I almost forgot" pulling a small cellophane bag from her purse and handed it to the tall blonde.

"You are too good to me Mari" Adrien chuckled as he kissed her cheek making her turn bright red almost instantly. "I hope they are passion fruit."

She gave him a quick nod as she grabbed her friend's hand and the two girls exited the building.

"You know if you just asked her out she would probably make that stuff every day."

"Nino, you know Marinette and I are just friends."

"Hey, I'm just saying you could have all that and more," he said with a wink. "Or maybe you guys can just be friends with benefits. I mean you have all the equipment you both want. It could be fun. Just think about it." He received a thoughtful nod which brought a sly smile to his face.

...

Marinette was sitting outside of a quaint Cafe at a small rod iron table that was built for two. It was just her, a cup of coffee and her sketchbook, not another patron was in sight. The Cafe had several large planters full of flowers that had just recently bloomed which was the reason she had chose to come to this location. She was busy sketching away when her phone buzzed.

Adrien: Hey Mari, I have a proposition for you.

Marinette: What kind of proposition?

She was intrigued and took a small sip of her coffee, wondering what silly thing he was asking her to make now.

Adrien: I thought maybe we could try to be friends with benefits.

Marinette choked on her coffee.

Marinette: I'm sorry what?

She scrolled back up to his first message. He had addressed her by name so it wasn't like he had texted the wrong person.

Adrien took a moment to think before he sent the next message. How did Nino word it again? Oh ya he had the equipment she needs.

Adrien: Hear me out. I have the equipment you need and you have the sweet I crave.

Marinette took a second to reply. This could be her shot to make him realize they were made for eachother.

Marinette: ok

Adrien: Great! I can't wait to sink my teeth into something sweet. Please keep this between us. I would hate for my father to find out about this.

She sat there stunned.

Adrien: I'm free tomorrow night if you are too.

Marinette: I'm all yours.

It was at that moment that Marinette realized she had had nothing to wear. She raced to the nearest store that sold undergarments. There was no way she wasn't wearing something sheer and sexy.

...

Marinette arrived at Gabriel and she was a bit confused about their meeting place. However she noticed the lack of lights and cars outside, maybe this was the perfect meeting spot. She tried to gather her courage. She had picked out a black lace set and it actually matched a lace dress she had made a few weeks back but hadn't found the right occasion to wear it for yet. She took a deep breath and headed for the building. Just as she placed her hand on the door it opened, and she was met with the smiling face of one Adrien Agreste.

"Marinette, I'm so glad you could make it." He exclaimed, placing his hand in the middle of her back guiding her into the building. Once inside the building he quickly took her hand and pulled her along deep into the dark building until they reached a room where he turned on the lights. In the room it had a chaise lounge much like her own. An empty dressform and several different types of sewing machines. Along with piles of different fabrics and baskets of different colored threads.

"So what do you plan on making first? A new dress? Maybe something for yourself truly." Adrien said with a wink, as he started to inch her coat off over her shoulders.

Marinette stood there looking very confused. "I...I...I'm not sure" she stuttered.

"What did you bring me? I'm hoping it's more passion fruit macarons. I have been craving them."

Marinette carefully opened her purse and fished out the macarons she did in fact bring for him since she always brought him something sweet to eat whenever she saw him.

Bouncing on his toes he took his sweet treat. He then noticed what she was wearing. "So that's the outfit you chose to sew in?"

"I didn't realize that I was going to be sewing tonight." She started almost automatically with very little emotion in her voice.

"What did you think was going to be happening?"

She just waved him off with her hand as she walked to the fabrics and started sorting through them.

Adrien flopped onto the chaise and started snacking on his treats. "You can help yourself to anything you want. We have more too if those aren't the right onces I just randomly grabbed a few things. You know since we are friends with benefits and all, do you think maybe next time you can bring me some Éclairs I haven't had one in ages."

That's when it hit her. He had no idea what friends with benefits were. "Sure thing, whatever you want," she mumbled, hugging the most beautiful fabric she had ever seen rubbing it on her cheek. It dawned on her she was way over dressed, and she was not prepared to make anything at the moment. Unsure what she should be doing she decided to try to head out.

With a fake yawn "Oh my goodness I just realized I was way more exhausted than I thought I was. Do you mind if I had home, and can I really take this?" She said pointing to the fabric.

"Yes, it's all yours, and I'll drive you, that fabric is kind of large and would be awkward to carry home. I mean we are friends with benefits after all right?"

She cringed at the friend's with benefits, and he wondered what he was missing.

After dropping her off at home he called up Nino.

"Hey dude what's up? I thought you were spending the night with Mari."

"Ya, so she showed up to Gabriel super dressed up for our friends with benefits night and she was super dressed up and didn't even bring her sketchbook. I don't know what was up with her tonight. I mean she always brings her sketchbook everywhere."

"Wait! Did you tell her it was a friends with benefits thing?"

"Well ya." Adrien was even more confused at this point.

"Dude!!! She thought you guys were going to hook up. She expected to get laid." Nino was laughing so hard that tears were streaming down his face.

"Well, Fuck"

"That's what she was hoping for dude."