PART 31

Meenakashi's POV

I was happy to see my husband after almost a week. But I was also afraid of his reaction if he gets to know about my behaviour with his mother. I just wished that she doesn't complain about me.

After greeting everyone, he came to our room and directly went to the bathroom to have a bath. I quickly arranged his clothes on the bed which he was supposed to wear after the bath. After the bath, my husband lazily sat on the bed without drying his wet hair, so I took the towel from his hand and started drying his hair as I understood that he was tired from the journey.

As I was drying his hair he hugged me and closed his eyes which made me feel shy and even I hugged him back. Touching him after so long brought a weird kind of satisfaction. As we were hugging each other forgetting everything around us, someone knocked the door of our room. My husband moved aside and quickly wore his clothes and went to open the door to see our children.

My children hugged my husband excitedly and came inside the room and sat on the bed to sleep with us. They said that they were afraid of sleeping before their father comes home, so they turned on the alarm for every one hour.

My children slept between my husband and I. They shared about everything that was happening in their school and my husband was patiently listening to them. While they were talking I fell asleep.

When I was in a deep sleep, my husband woke me up from sleep and hovered over me, I pushed him aside and reminded him that our children were in the same room. My husband quickly picked our sleeping children in his arms and made them in their room.

Then, my husband came to our room and locked the door and aggressively kissed me which startled me. That night, he didn't let me sleep for a second. He slept at 3A.M. in the morning. I too wanted to sleep but I was afraid of my mother in-law's reaction so, I wanted to have bath and get started with the day but at last I decided to sleep only for 5 minutes.

By the time, I woke up it was 6A.M. in the morning which scared me as I was late. I quickly had a bath and went out of the room to start with the chores. By the time everyone gathered for the breakfast, I didn't even start cooking. My mother in-law came to the kitchen scolding me for being lazy. I quickly made upma which my kids absolutely hate but it was easy to make and I didn't want everyone to wait because of me. Everyone ate silently but my children didn't even touch the food which annoyed my husband and scolded them for being brats.

My children left the dining area and went to their room without eating after my husband scolded them. I went to their room and asked them to eat but three of them said that they hate upma and refused to eat at any cost.

My husband came to the kids room followed by my mother in-law and asked them to have breakfast but they refused to eat and before my husband could scold them, my mother in-law asked him to get out of the room and fed my kids. I was happy that atlast my kids had their breakfast and I decided to atleast cook the lunch according to everyone's liking. After my kids ate, I went to the kitchen to have my own breakfast.

I wanted to take a little rest before I start cooking the lunch. So, I went to our room to have a little nap. As I was sleeping, I suddenly felt someone harshly pulling me. Opening my eyes, I came face to face with my husband. I  asked him if he wanted anything but without saying anything he dragged me from our room to my mother in-law's room.

In my mother in-law's room, my husband asked me if I was rude to his mother which made me terrified. He again asked me to answer which made me cry even more but I nodded my head.

My husband asked me to apologise to my mother in-law but before I could apologise, my mother in-law asked us to leave her alone as she was not interested in talking to us. My husband sternly stared at me to which I fell on my mother in-law's feet and asked her to apologise but she didn't respond at all.

My husband asked me to go into our bedroom which made me terrified as I knew that my husband would never tolerate any disrespect towards his mother.

After few minutes, my husband came to our room and locked the door. He warned me to not move an inch and said, "You remember this! Just because I sleep with you doesn't mean that I would let you disrespect my family. How dare you ask my mother to wash the clothes? Listen! I married you because of my mother's health and I wouldn't mind leaving you for my mother's happiness." Listening to all these, I was shocked and tried to say something in my defence but words were not coming out of my mouth. After a lot of struggle, I only managed to utter "Back pain" to which my husband laughed and said, "The whole night you didn't have any back pain when we were having sex." which shocked me as I never expected my husband to say something like that.

My husband left our room and I sat in the same place silently not understanding anything. After what felt like an eternity, I got up and washed my face and went to the kitchen to cook but there I saw my mother in-law along with Sudha cooking all my husband's favorite dishes.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.