🌑Upstairs☀️

8:13pm 👈 old date btw, ignore it

○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎○▪︎
Sat, December 10th 2022 -6:26pm

Ch. 7

No one's pov:

For the rest of the night, moondrop was dozed off. His mind wasn't really paying attention to anything. But at the same time, it would casually focus on sundrop time to time. Sun on the other hand, he either was helping the bots, or just having fun with the teens, who just mainly made jokes and were fun to hang out.

They did nagged and joked about letting them drink. But Sun just denied the offers.

The night finished, everyone had left and sundrop was sleeping in one of the couches. Moon had fund him and took sun back to his room. Well, it was more like their room, moon did have one of his own, but he liked being in sun's.

***

"Ugh.... AHGK!-" Sundrop rolled around before falling off the bed.

"You okay?" Moon poked out his head from the edge of the bed. "Yep! I'm fine, you brought me here?" "Mhm" "thanks moony" Thanked sundrop a he got up and kissed moon's forehead.

Moon buried his head on the bed, he blushed a little, but even so, he didn't want Sundrop seeing him. "Aww!~ embarrassed now aren't we!" He chukled as he left to go change clothes. "Shut up" he growled. He got up to get ready too and left to try helping out by cleaning a little.

He went out to the main area and Dj came out looking for the boys.

"Boys? Hellooo!~" he shouted. "Man, there sure is a mess here" he mumbled before he spotted Moon. "There you are! Where's your brother?" He walked up to the animatronic.

"Changing, we just got up" "hmm. You must be exhausted, I mean look at the place! It's sure looks like it was a big night." He laughed.

"Now this time I want you to help sundrop clean, so no slacking off this time" "you know, when you tell me something I'm just about to do, it sounded less motivating to do" he groaned. Sundrop finally came out and ran to Dj who lifted him up. "Dad, why did it took you so long to come back?"

"Ahh well, repairs, updates a d good old stuff. I am a really giant animatronic after all. But the whole night, I managed to convince some of the staff to let you go upstairs!"

"What!" They both shouted.

*Noding* "mhm, you're great amazing father convinced them. But some of the staff, the rest rather didn't approve, or just don't know about you two."

"Who will be taking us there??" "Ah yes, well, your guide is here, you're brother!" Dj moved aside and little minnie music man waved his hands. "I, you're smart and amazing big brother will now guide you two upstairs." Minnie man bowed. "But boys, first, you'll have to clan this place up."

As quickly as their excitement came, it quickly faded as they both groaned. "Fine"

"C'mon moon, the sooner we start, the more time we'll have to go upstairs!" Sun jumped off Dj, and rushed to grab moon's hand. "Legs go!" He cheered as he dragged moon away.

***

The two spend almost two and a half hours cleaning the place, leaving it shining. The plex was closed, since they never opened on Mondays, but all of the staff still had to work and prepare for when it's gonna open again.

It was around 2 pm and minnie music man was watting from them at the exit. Moon was there already, so they were waiting for sun. "C'mon what taking so long" he grumbled. Finally, sun showed up panting. "Sorry, I had to take some trash out!" He chuckled.

The end

Sat, December 10th, 2022 - 6:44pm

8:55pm👈 old date btw, ignore it
Hello