Chapter 53: Wrath of Olympus

Nezu and the others watched as Ochako stormed out of the room, anger radiating off of her.

"Well, I better be off as well. Your problem students won't tutor themselves." Said Sasakura, making his way out of the room as well.

There was a pause as everyone stared at the door.

"You said you were going to tell her everything." Said Hawks.

Nezu made his way back to his seat, not answering until he had sat back down and pulled out a document to review.

"Some things are better left unsaid. I don't think she would appreciate being told that we set up her and Izuku's initial two encounters. After she was manipulated into joining the Angel Project, she naturally developed a strong hatred for being used." Said Nezu.

No one said anything in response, but Naomasa got up from his seat.

"I better be off as well, there is still a lot of work to do," he said, leaving as well.

"Where's Takeo? I was expecting him to be here and to have my medication." Asked Okimi to the room at large.

"I have it. Takeo is busy getting the final pieces of the QUEESS in order and making sure your batteries work properly." Hawks said, tossing her a case.

She opened it and removed the syringe and half a dozen pills. She immediately popped two of the pills, then used the syringe.

"Oh fuck..." she said through gritted teeth, putting the syringe down and gripping the table.

From the spot where she used the syringe, a golden glow appeared. Then it rippled outward along her skin until her entire body glowed with a golden light. Then it faded until she could be best described as having a glowing complexion. She pulled a pair of sunglasses that were almost solid black and fit the contours of her face perfectly almost like goggles, out of a pocket and put them on. Almost no light penetrated the lenses, but in her current state, the little light that did penetrate made the world seem like a bright sunny day.

"I... will be at the hospital," she said pausing briefly as she fought off a wave of nausea.

When she got to the door, she tried to open the door but found grasping the handle to be difficult. "I'll need to work on this," she thought.

"Allow me," said Hawks, opening the door for her.

"Thanks," she said, making her way out of the room.

Hawks followed her out of the room, leaving Nezu alone in the conference room. He sighed and put the document he had been trying to read away. He couldn't concentrate, he needed tea.

______________________________________________________

Ochako was wandering. She stormed out of U.A. and without really thinking ended up getting lost in the city. Instead of trying to find her way to anywhere familiar, she just kept walking. Her mind constantly drifted back towards the topic of Izuku and his alter ego. It was still hard to believe that Izuku and The Hunter could be the same person.

Everything Bakugo had told them about his encounters with Izuku's alter ego, it spoke of a person so different from Izuku. Yet, Ochako didn't feel like either of his persona's was an act. On one hand, Izuku had a love for heroes and quirks, or perhaps a fascination would be more apt. Maybe he had loved them at one point when he was younger, but it was clear that things had changed as he had gotten older. On the other hand, you had the vigilante who hated villains as much as Stain hated heroes, and was disillusioned with heroes and the society surrounding them. It was a striking contradiction at first glance, but people lived with contradictions about themselves often.