𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯 - 06

"𝗢𝗛 𝗠𝗬, 𝗠𝗔𝗬𝗕𝗘 𝗜 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗦 𝗠𝗬 𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗕𝗝𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗬 𝗡𝗘𝗪𝗟𝗬 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗡!"

❤︎

AS BOTH PAIMON and me walked around the place, the sky above us suddenly turned dark as a storm started to come in. Confused, i turn to my companion who was in the same state as me too.

"Didnt the sky looked bright just a second ago, or is it just Paimon?" Paimon ask having a finger on her chin as i took her in my hold so that she wouldnt get caught in the tornado "Woah! Thanks [Name]"

I nod my head as the usual smile on my face turn concerned when i finally took notice that Aether wasnt with us and instead he was practicing gliding with Amber. Taking a look around, i caught a glimpse of red near the statue as i immediately ran there with Paimon in my hold.

'I hope you forgive me, Paimon'

❤︎

After the storm died down, both me and Paimon immediately searched to where Aether was.

Thankfully he managed to scare the dragon away before ascending to the ground with Amber helping him. Paimon then got out of my hold when my body forced me to give Aether a hug all of a sudden.

"𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖘 𝖕𝖆𝖞𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖊"

The same voice who appeared before stated as i checked the blonde boy in front of me if he was alright.

"Are you alright? Did the dragon did anything harmful to you? Do you want me to use my newly made poison on him?-" I was then cut off when Aether put both of his hands on my shoulders "I am perfectly fine"

He reassured me making me let out a sigh of relief before hearing someone clapping their hands.

'Oh my, its him again!' I thought seeing the same man from before. He was walking towards up while clapping his hands before stopping.

"You've actually got the power to go up againts the dragon..." He said clearly seeing Aether fighting the dragon in the air "Are you a new ally... or a new storm?"

"Stormterror... is attacking Monstadt itself!" Amber informed sounding panicked as i fixed the Butterfly hairclip on my hair "Kaeya, Traveler and [Name], you've come at the right time. We must-"

"Hold on, Amber. Are you perhaps forgetting to introduce us?"

Kaeya cut the Outrider off as he crossed both of his arms over his chest. Looking at it closely, i finally notice that his chest was slightly exposed. Was he trying to copy Shinazugawa?

"Oh... right. This is Kaeya, our Cavalry Captain" Amber introduced making me wave at him as he sent me a nod back "These three are travelers from afar, Aether, [Name] and Paimon"

'From afar? Is that all we know of them?'

"Long story short" The Outrider said, breaking Kaeya out of his thoughts. She then began to explain the situation we three were in. Meanwhile, i decided to admire a random butterfly that landed on my finger.