9

After the kitchen incident Adrian went to lay her down and they talked about getting a psychiatrist

After the kitchen incident Adrian went to lay her down and they talked about getting a psychiatrist. But something was in my mind I don't know if should say it. What if it's true?

Taking a deep breath I decided to put my cynical thought in front of everyone. "Dad, do you think she was raped?"

"What?" Dad hissed.

"It's a possibility. If they can burn her hand for burning eggs then that isn't impossible."

Daemon seemed deep in thought. "He could be right."

"You better not be right," Anubis spat with venom.

"We'll have to ask her tomorrow. I hope Soren's wrong." Dad spoke with sadness in his voice.

______________________________________

The next morning I woke up refreshed. I've had the best sleep in these two nights. No nightmares at all.

I looked at the clock and saw that it's 5 a.m. I prepare breakfast at this time. Should I make it here as well. No one told me the rules. I don't know what to do.

I took a quick shower and wore one of my brothers hoodie. Thay said I'll have to make do with these until they get clothes for me.

I walked down the stairs and saw Adrian going up. He wasn't wearing a shirt and looked sweaty.

Eww.

I scrunched my nose without even realizing.

"What?" I heard Adrian say.

"What what?" I asked, confused. What's he talking about?

"You said eww."

My eyes went wide. I said that aloud. Oh now he's gonna be mad. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." I said at the verge of crying.

"What's happening here?" I turned around and saw Daemon coming towards us.

"She's saw me and said eww!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." I hurriedly added. I don't want to be punished.

To my surprise Daemon chuckled, " She's right. Why do we have to see you sweaty body."