Chapter 56

With the remaining bullets I shoot as many in the head as I can but soon they're already tearing us apart, then everything goes black.

—————

Vincenzo Rossi's POV.

As fast as this stupid car can possibly go, I drive to the last seen location of my youngest siblings.

When all my siblings and some of my men arrive, my heart feels like it's been shred apart.

Atlas' car remains here with the doors open and some dead men surrounding it.

There's a puddle of blood which seems to have been dragged away by the smears of blood surrounding it.

Atlas or Athena.

It belongs to one of them.

Our stupid father kidnapped Atlas and Athena.

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

I grip my hair tightly and close my eyes while taking a deep breath.

I need to get them back fast, they could be sold any moment and who knows where they'll be then. Maybe on the other side of the world.

I walk to Alec, "track Atlas through his watch" I command him.

Suddenly I get a message.

I take my phone out of my pocket and a photo of Athena and Atlas gagged and bound to two chairs appears.

I suck in a deep breath at the sight.

The wound is from Atlas, he has a gunshot wound which I think isn't bleeding anymore.

I don't get any texts or anything more as I call Valentino over to me.

"Find out where his photo came from" I say while handing him my phone.

He nods his head and walks away to the small place that has been set up by now to try and track them down.

————

Athena Rossi's POV.

I wake up bound and gagged to a chair.

A mental chair unfortunately.

I look besides me to see Atlas.

Good, he's okay- well sort of.

I let him sleep for now, we need to get out of here though.

Ares

Ares knows I have a tracker in my body.

They can find me that way.

Ares can gather troops but I don't know how long that would take.

When that idiot realizes I'm kidnapped I'll probably be sold already.