𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒏 "𝑮𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕" 𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔

"Nigga what you mean you and Amelie getting back together?" I asked Jahlil as me, him and Shawn sat in my truck Smokin.

"Exactly what I said nigga that's my baby I know she she want me back. The way she was looking at me when we was at her pops house I know my baby want me and I want her."

"Don't you think you done hurt that girl enough?" Shawn asked from the back seat.

"Bro Yall always bringing up the old shit I'm Just Trynna do better. I got a Lil girl now I want her to have a good dad and I want Jameir to have a good example as well I don't want him to be me and damn sure don't want Jaliah dating No Nigga like me."

"You Think Amelie pops wasn't thinking like that too and she still ended up with you?" Shawn asked.

"Nigga you stay coming at me Left and right when it got some shit to do with Meila you fucked her or some? You want her or some? Let me know right now." In true Jahlil fashion this Nigga getting in his bag cause Shawn telling him the truth.

"Nah Nigga unlike you and Pierre ion go against the grain. Amelie is like my lil sister and I'll be damned if you ruin her again. You my brother you know it's all love but at some point you gotta stop being selfish." Shawn hit the blunt.

"Selfish? How?"

I Bussed up laughing.

"My nigga you got that girl pregnant back to back Yall kids what two years old and lil bit gone be one soon? You ain't think about shit Amelie wanted in life bro. Answer me this. Did she go to school? Do she have a job? Is she happy? No cause you stole that girls joy two years ago Jay." I spoke up. Cause They whole mess of a relationship is starting to fuck up my relationship. Do you know even though I proved I ain't fuck Kayl coworker she still ain't gave me nun.

A Nigga done had to buy a pocket pussy cause of that shit.

"Man whatever imma get my baby back I know that."

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"Ma the audacity of your baby daddy. He really had the nerve to sit in my face and try and tell me that Briella is my sister."

Oh yea it had been weeks since that whole shit show happened and I couldn't let it go. One thing about it ion like to played with and my daddy played in my face.

If anything you have the conversation with me first and then do that.

"Amelie you know yo daddy got a few loose screws the Nigga don't think. But this the same Brie-"

"Mhm."

"And you and her both-"

"Mhmmm"

"But it never was really-."

"Mhmm!" I got louder.

"Oh yeah Amil foul as fuck cause for one that's some shit he Shoulda been said on the simple fact that if shit was known and established then certain events wouldn't have taken place.

"That's all I'm saying. Then I'm like if this was the type of conversation it was I wouldn't have even had my kids with me, I would've asked you or Kayl or Kaison or somebody to watch them."

"He foul as fuck. Ion Wanna talk to him but I think I need to. Cause Ion give a fuck if you was fifty years old can't , ain't and won't nobody fuck with my baby and think they gone get away with it. And that go for to baby daddy as well I got a Lil meeting with him coming up real soon." Momma shook her head.

"For what? Yea I asked him to come with me but that boy dumb. Our conversations are strictly about Jameir and Jaliah. Ion have time to deal with him and his shady ways."

"I hear you but I still need to have my conversation with him. I'm mama bear before anything and my baby got kids now so that's a whole other side of me that done been unlocked. Also on a whole other note Ya auntie a be here in a few weeks she Wanna see the babies let me and her keep them and you get out and enjoy yourself for a while.

"Okay bet sounds like a plan I miss Kaison." Thinking of him I texted him so that we can start making plans.