𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚

𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒍 "𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌" 𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

It's been like a week since Harmonee party and the whole thing went down with me and Amelie.

I would be lying to say a nigga wasn't feigning.

This bitch Gotta have crack in her pussy.

I FaceTimed her.

"Hello?" She sounded sleepy.

"You Good Ma?"

"No Jameir won't go to sleep and he being loud as hell and that keep waking Jaliah up and all I wanted to do was take a fucking nap." She picked her phone up with one hand holding Jaliah in the other one.

"Jameir didn't I say stop banging that? So why you keep doing it?." I never heard her this stern with him before.

"Aye imma head that way to help you out."

"Can we just come to Yo house for a few days?" She asked Looking Like she was on the verge of tears.

"Yea Ma I'm on my way."

I headed to her house seeing that she was already waiting outside with the kids.

"You was ready to leave huh?" I laughed.

"Chile yes. My mama Fenna be gone for a while and that means I have no help." She sighed putting Jaliah in the backseat while I got Jameir situated.

Once everyone was all buckled in I headed back to my house stopping at Chick-fil-A along the way.

Ten minutes after getting in the car Amelie had clocked the fuck out.

I already knew what she Woulda wanted and I ordered Jameir some nuggets knowing his bad ass probably wasn't gone eat them Forreal.

"Dada." I heard Jameir call out from the back seat.

"Wassup Dude." I glanced in the mirror.

"Me No Like Baby." He mugged Jaliah.

"That's Yo sister man man chill." I laughed and he kept mugging her.

My baby must have been over his shit cause when I glanced back there again he was I her face but she was gripping the fuck out of his nose.

I couldn't do shit but laugh.

He Shoulda left her alone.

We arrived to me house and I got the kids out and situated in the house first and then went back out to the car to wake Meila.

"Wake up Meila." I tapped her.

She ain't answer.

I shook her harder.

"Oh my god They fighting." She popped up so fast.

"Who." Looking Around dumb as hell.

"Bro ain't no body fighting get you ass Innis House.