20 - Stay

Ally's P.O.V.

As I sit on my bed, hugging my knees to my chest tightly, I feel my whole body shake as I cry in the dark. My cry was the only sound that could be heard right now at 1 am. I felt as if the whole entire world was on my shoulders, crushing me with every passing minute. I was suffocating.

I couldn't take it anymore. I've tried really hard to not let people's words and actions get to me, but there was only so much that I can handle. I too, had my limits and I was currently at it with tears rolling down my face and a heavy heart.

I need someone right now...

Wiping my tears away, I try to compose myself a bit as I grab my phone and dial the number of the person I knew would be able to comfort me. I sit quietly as I listen attentively to the ringing. It felt like it was ringing for an eternity and for some reason, my heart felt as if it was about to drop. I should've known better than to call someone at this time.

"Ally? What's up?"

All my feelings were now replaced with nervousness as I didn't think that they would answer. Even though I was the one to call, for some reason I couldn't think of what to say.

"Hey..."

I tried to sound a little bit enthusiastic, but I don't think it worked at all.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Yea..."

"Are you sure?" I could hear some shuffling going on on the other side.

Biting my lip hard, I tried to resist the urge to cry right now, but I couldn't. I can't hide it anymore. As I let my tears fall once again, I sniffle softly, wiping my nose.

"No...I'm not..." My voice ends up breaking towards the end as I cry even more. "I really need someone, right now..."

"I'll be there in 15 mins."

With tears in my eyes, I managed to let out a small laugh while hearing them jump out of bed and grab their keys.

15 mins didn't even pass by when I heard a knock on my door. I head downstairs and as I open the door, they immediately walk inside. Without hesitation, I wrap my arms around them as I hold onto them tightly as if I was about to fall.

They wrap their arms around me and just hold onto me without saying anything. Who would've thought that just being in the right person's arms can make you feel better.

Only Jungkook was the only one to make me feel better in any situation with just his warm embrace.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I've been sitting in his arms in silence for the past 10 minutes. Words didn't need to be exchanged. Just his presence here was enough.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I let out a sigh knowing well that I couldn't avoid telling him what was going on.

"I thought things would get better after everyone found out, but it seems to get worse everyday. It's all becoming too much for me..."

"I know. Yoongi told me about the incident from last week, but I didn't say anything because I wanted you to tell me."

I didn't turn to look at him. In fact, I was a bit nervous. Did Yoongi also tell him about the talk we had after?

Pulled away from my thoughts, Jungkook gently placed his fingers under my chin making me turn to look at him. He gives me a small, but loving smile as he looks at me and caresses my cheek with his finger. Even with my heart feeling this heavy, it still managed to race for him.