Chapter 24

Isabellas pov

"I'm fine, now can you leave me alone!" I groaned as the twins won't leave me alone at all and keep pestering me on how in acting strange, I'm not acting strange, I'm just being cautious because of my hair, bigger chunks are starting to fall out so I have started to wear a beanie but lucky for me its nearly winter.

"What ya looking at?" Dante jumped onto my bed and tried to grab my phone, ugh can't they just leave me alone I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone, I do feel bad tho cause I'm acting like some stuck up bitch.

I'm not one tho!

"Leave me alone." I repeated again, annoyed that they aren't respecting my privacy or personal space. Well those things don't exist in this house so but I'm just saying!!!

The boys seem to think 'Leave me alone' means 'Oh help yourselves and get comfy on my bed, also if you want you can try to grab my phone whenever you want'

Dante just rests his head back on my pillow while Rafaello tried to pry my phone out of my hand so he can look at what I'm doing, but luckily I have trained for this moment......If Aurora teaching me counts, I quickly kick him in the gut forcing him to stop and groan in pain instead. Ha try to steal my phone again, my foot might accidentally kick a little lower.

"Can I do you hair?" Rafaello asked after recovering from his attack and went to reach for my hair. Normally Rafaello does my hair, the big softy. Sometimes he puts my hair into two tiny braids that reach my shoulder, piggy tails, curling and my favourite half up and half down, the part that's up is in two braids and the rest is just brushed out.

"No" I slapped his hand out of the way. I love it when he does my hair, I really do but I just can't let him touch it, I can let him see that it's falling out. I just need to hide it for now, maybe it will stop. It's a good thing that it's falling out that just means the chemo's doing something, right?

Right?

"who peed in your cereal today?" Dante laughs at my attempted glare towards him and pinches my cheek "aww she looks like an adorable baby female version of Alessandro, is that a glare?"

"GET OUT" I scream at them causing shock and hurt to quickly flash over their faces but it was quickly concealed by an emotionless mask, they got off my bed and left my room in silence and just as Rafaello was closing my door I noticed concern filling his eyes.

'No please don't leave, stay, please '' Is all I wanted to say but I couldn't no matter what, it was like my mouth was sewn shut. I ran my hands through my hair causing a big chunk of hair to fall out.

It's going to be a very, no extremely long week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week could not have gone any longer. Most mornings I was woken up by Cristian telling me had had to get more chemo, than I was forced to eat breakfast with everyone than FORCED to take a nap and by the end of the day Rora came over. This happened on repeat, the only good part was me and Aurora getting ball gowns for the ball which is today!!!!!! Yesterday Aurora and I went dress shopping. We had to get ball gowns that had to be red except mine had to be dark red because that was the colour our mafia was given and the people that aren't in the immediate family of the capo had to wear a different shade of that colour. It's complicated.

We also picked out shoe's, I never knew how long it took for someone to pick out shoe's like we were in a shoe shop for an hour. At the end of the shopping trip I ended up telling Aurora about my hair, she cried a lot... like a concerning amount, even more than I did when it started happening. She dragged me to a wig shop and we found a wig that looked exactly like my hair and was even the same length.