Chapter Forty-five

(;A/n: The above media is dedicated to Sam,lol;)

Sam Lewis 🙂

Goosebumps immediately crawled up my arms by the blast of cold air that hit me when we entered the noble office.

"Sit down." The headmaster gestured.

The assistant head also followed, closing the glass door behind him. I nervously took a seat, facing the two authorities.

A classy mahogany table separated us on which there was a miniature USA flag,a globe at the center and some neatly arranged files with two filter pens beside it.  The walls were painted in dark colors, heightening my nervousness.

"Ahem! Eyes up here."

I raised my gaze, settling it on the headmaster's bald forehead.

"What were you thinking!"he screeched,"why would you pull such a stunt?"

"I'm...,"I sighed, dropping my disguised voice,"I'm really sorry sir."

I heard the assistant head rattle his teeth at the sound of my voice.

"I didn't mean to cause a stir and believe me, I haven't done anything bad with the boys."

"Didn't mean to cause a stir? Sure, disguising yourself into a guy and hopping into an all male school screams I didn't mean to cause a stir!"he imitated my voice.

I cleared my throat, fumbling for the right words.

"What you've done is abominable! According to the rules of misconduct signed by the American education service, misbehaviors of this sort warrant a suspension. Your penalty is to be banned schooling for at least five years..."

   "Five years?!"I cried out of shock before I remembered I was in public and had to behave. "Five years?"I mumbled lowly now.

The headmaster arched a brow.

"Or more. You should have known the consequences before sneaking into an opposite sex school, pretending to be someone you're not! You should be ashamed of yourself. Now Edward, don't you think we should make the security guards check the ID of every student before they step on campus henceforth?"

"Right... I thought of it initially but then figured it wasn't really necessary given we have all our students lodging here but with this surprising case we have here, I think we should reconsider that." The assistant head avowed.
"Who knows? there might be other ladies in disguise roaming on campus."

The headmaster's nose flared,"my goodness! A thorough search must be conducted right away! I mean, this school is a single sex school for crying out loud. We won't tolerate such unethical behaviors,no! Remind me to organize a search first thing tomorrow morning, Edward."

  "Will do."

He put on his reading glasses, taking  a large book from the drawer with which he tore a middle sheet of official paper. He uncapped his pen, scribbling down something and said,"I'll take your personal details now."

"Your full name?"

   "Sam... Sam Lewis."

Mr. Edward's eyes lit,"really? My surname's Lewis too."

The headmaster shrugged him off, giving me a stern look that wiped the light smile my lips had registered.

"Telephone number?"

I mentioned them.

"Previous institution?"

I furrowed my brows,"please,as in my highschool?"

"The name of your previous university before you snooped into here!"