XLIV

Amari Christian Walton
Monroe, Louisiana

"Chile, tell me why we just dipped on our own wedding?" N'laisah holds her phone on live while I drive.

"Fuck dat wedding, I just got married!" I cheese as she puts the camera on me.

"Don't he look fine as hell with that new cut?" She bites her lip.

"Yea, that was a set up, all y'all hoes getting blocked." She starts clicking on her phone.

"Are we almost there?" She asks.

"Shut up."

"Nigga I'll pop yo ass right nie!" She whips out her Glock.

"Why'd you hid a gun in yo dress?" I mug her.

"I stay wit it. Stay strapped or get clapped." She sits the gun on her lap.

"I den married a hood nigga. We can't both be hood niggas, how that gone work!?" I sigh.

"Shiid, make it work." She shrugs, trying on filters.

"Dee stop blowing up me up while I'm on live."

"She talm bout sum come back we ain't even had the cake yet!" N'laisah laughs.

We snuck out after the reception speeches.

"Ight cut that shit off we right about there."

"Bye y'all!" She cheeses into the camera before ending it.

"Where we going?" She asks.

"Shh." I silence her.

"Lemme find out you finna kill me and run off with my money." She mumbles.

"Nigga sit back, we pulling up." I say as she gives me a stank face before looking out the window.

"Who nice ass house-" She rolls down the window.

"Ours." I say making her look at me crazy.

"Nahh, get off these people property foe they call the police on us. You know you got a warrant out on yo name." She shakes her head.

I bust out laughing as she admires the house.

"Bae I'm deadass." I jingle the keys in her face.

"Ain't no wayyy." She snatches them and runs to the door.

"AMARIIII!" She screams, unlocking the door.

"You like it?" I ask.

"Do I like it? Nigga move so I can look around my house." She laughs, pushing me out the way.

"Well damn..." I mumble.

"This big as hell." She whispers walking around the living room.

"That's what you said." I crack up laughing.

"Neverrrrr said that. You lying on my name." She rolls her eyes.

"It was all over yo eyes. You was rethinking life and shit." I shake my head.

"This walls is too plain white. Can we get like light gray assum?" She ask.

"Whatever you want." I shrug.

"You know what I really want?" She says as we venture into the kitchen.

"What?"

"That diqué." She licks her lips.

"You been horny as hell lately. I fucks wit it." I nod, stripping my clothes.

I bend her over but she shakes her head. She hops on the counter and spreads her legs.