9.6

Su Wei didn't go up the mountain today. Since Jiang Cheng and An Huajun were speechless, he didn't want to see them. But it wasn't because he wanted to avoid them, but because the beans in his field were ripe, and he had to pick them up quickly.

    He got up before dawn, had a busy morning, and packed a bag full. The beans are bright yellow, round and plump, and they are the best for making tofu. He soaked a large pot of beans early, ground the beans with a stone mill, and placed brine and clinker at the same time. In this process, repeated grinding is the most important thing. Many people are lazy and use donkeys or other things instead of people to push the stone.

    Su Wei didn't want to treat herself badly, of course she used a stone to grind, not to mention that he was very poor, and there was nothing else to help him. .The stone mill was big and heavy, and Rao was Su Wei, and he was sweating profusely.

    Shadow crouched on the roof, licking his paws. It stared at Su Wei's small body in the yard, and saw him pulling up his clothes to wipe off the sweat, revealing a thin waist, so thin that it seemed like it could be snapped off with a little force. There is worry in its golden pupils, what if he only grinds one bowl, it is very hungry, can it only lick the empty bowl at the end.

    Su Wei was tired and went back to the house to rest for a while.

    The shadow moved his ears, jumped down quickly, and climbed onto the stone mill. This stone mill is half a person high, it looked left, looked right, used its claws to plan some beans and threw them into the mill, then jumped to the ground, then straightened its body, put its front paws on the pusher of the ink handle, and its back legs pedal on the ground. Begin pushing hard with your legs.

    This stone mill is really heavy, it pushed for more than ten laps and almost fell down. .It stopped when it couldn't move, and wiped the sweat with its claws. Anyway, there was no one here. It climbed back to the roof, slumped down, stuck out its bright red tongue, and kept gasping for breath.

    When Su Wei came out, he was surprised when he saw the bean juice in the bucket. Did he grind so much before taking a break?

    He quickened his energy, and finally ground a large bucket, then ordered the tofu, and moved the tofu from the yard into the kitchen. The shadow flicked his tail excitedly, jumped off the roof, and ran to the side window. This position was very hidden. He poked a hole in the side window with his claws, and his golden eyes moved into the hole, staring at every move in the kitchen.

    It likes this kind of countless dishes the most. It's good camouflage, good cover up, no risk, hehe.

    Since there is only tofu, Su Wei plans to make an authentic heritage dish, Mapo Tofu. .He fished out the tofu, put it on the cutting board, and cut it into two thumb-width tofu lumps. When he cut it down, the tofu was neat and elastic, and it was shaken elastically, but not a single piece was broken. .

    After cutting the tofu, Su Wei bent down and dragged out a sealed vegetable jar from the corner. Opening the lid, a strong aroma of watercress wafted out. Although An Si was not good at cooking, the marinating sauce was a must. Of course, if Su Wei came to marinate, he would slightly change the ingredients to make the taste more mellow. .

    He fry a spoonful of oil in the pot, and then cook a small part of dried bean paste and minced pepper until it is dry and crisp. This step is very important. Whether it can give full play to the sauce and mild spicyness of the bean paste is the subtlety here. a small step. Su Wei turned over the pot, and the sauce wrapped in sesame oil had already flowed out a pure sauce-colored juice, slightly spicy with a sauce fragrance, salty and spicy, delicious, and stimulated the appetite. .Immediately one can think of how wonderful the tofu is wrapped in this flavor.