9.7

Su Wei smiled: "Of course. In black and white, the old man is innocent."

    A flat cake costs ten cents, a steamed bun costs at least five cents, and even a sip of tea costs two cents, and the stomach is not bloated. After thinking about it, the aunt could only reluctantly say: "Well, give me a bowl." The wooden barrel was tightly covered, and she couldn't see what was inside. Think it's better than tea.

    Su Wei said, "Okay, you wait a moment."

    He lifted the lid of the wooden barrel wrapped in a thick layer of cotton, and a fragrance wafted out from the barrel. Auntie smelled it first, and only felt the aroma was tangy, and there was a hint of sweetness in the smell, which made her thirsty mouth immediately salivate. She hurriedly went over to take a look, and saw the white flowers in the bucket, tender, but very smooth, like the finest suet jade, with a layer of light yellow brine next to it, which was crystal clear.

.Su Wei used a shovel to slice out two or three pieces and put them in a bowl. Open the wooden box next to it, there are jars of seasoning inside. The aunt swallowed her saliva and said in surprise, "You still have to put something in here!" She rubbed her hands together, but the tea money thing, just looking at the seasoning, is more than that. I just feel like I made a lot of money.

    Su Wei didn't speak, and sprinkled salt, essence, chopped green onion, light soy sauce, vinegar, sauce, sesame oil, and red pepper peel. These were not the most important things. He took out a can of oil and spicy peppers and ordered a few Drops, and put two mints at the end.

    When the oil and hot pepper were dripped, there were already three or five people around, and they all tutted their tongues, "What is this, it's sweet and spicy." They also smelled the fragrance just now, and now they can't help staring at the celadon bowl. .The things in it are red and white, with a strong and spicy flavor, and are also decorated with a quiet greenery, which makes people who were already drowsy in the afternoon invigorated, and saliva secreted from their mouths unconsciously.

    Finally someone couldn't hold back and asked, "Auntie, why don't you give me this bowl first!"

    That aunt wasn't so stupid, she quickly snatched the bowl from Su Wei's hand, dug up a large piece with a spoon and stuffed it into her mouth. She widened her eyes. This thing looks like tofu, and it's not the same as rough old tofu. It just melts in your mouth when it slips into your mouth. It's tender and tough at the same time. The most wonderful thing is that its taste is fragrant and sweet, but because of the addition of various seasonings, fragrant, sweet, salty, sour, and spicy, it seems to be fused together, and it seems to be one after another, rolling out on the tip of the tongue. gluttonous delicious.

    The aunt ate quickly and broke out in a thin sweat. .She wiped her mouth, and when the bowl went down, her whole body felt refreshed, the tofu was full, and the brine was sweet and thirsty. She dared to bet that there was nothing in the whole town worth more than that. She wanted to have another one, but she was startled when she raised her head, because everyone around her was staring at her.

    Before she could shout "my bowl", she was intercepted by the man who spoke before. This man is a wink, seeing that there are only three or two bowls in Su Wei's stall, which has been occupied by others, so he eyed the one in the hands of the aunt, and he ran very fast, and found clean water to wash the bowls and spoons. He also reasoned with the aunt, "You're out of money, it's our turn. Look, I even washed the dishes for you."

    Those who had hit something beside them all squatted aside and bury their heads in hard work. This thing is really tender and tender, anyway, they can't order such tender tofu at home. .This is white and tender, without the roughness of bean dregs. Also, this condiment is absolutely amazing. The red and bright chili oil is soft and tender, which stimulates the taste buds of the tongue. Some people think the spoon is troublesome, so they just pick up the bowl and start drinking.