9.14

When Su Wei was awakened, she felt very strange in the room.

    There was no sound in the whole room, it was horribly dark. But the moonlight tonight was very good, and he slowly saw that there was a person standing upright in front of his bed. He was tall and tall, and his face could not be seen clearly, but the outline of his face was very sharp.

    Fortunately, Su Wei has never seen any scenes. If it were someone else, I might have fainted from fright.

    He wanted to sit up, but when he moved, he found that a ribbon was tied around his neck. Not only that, his hands and wrists were also tied to the head of the bed.

    He was secretly shocked, what did this man do, he didn't even notice it! Why didn't the little black panther warn him?

.He secretly looked around, but did not see the little black panther in the room. He moved his wrist, but found that the ribbon was very strong, and he couldn't break free by himself.

    Su Wei took a deep breath and calmed down. He asked, "Who are you?" And. Xi. group. hate. read. Family.

    Few outsiders would come to this village, and he knew almost all the people in the village.

    The man raised his eyes, and only then did Su Wei see his face clearly. This face is extremely handsome, with deep facial features, a broad forehead, a high nose bridge, thin lips pursed tightly, and a pair of narrow phoenix eyes glowing red, staring straight at him.

    He opened his mouth and said lightly, "I'm hungry."

    Su Wei was stunned for a moment, almost thinking he heard it wrong. He asked again, "Are you from the town?"

.The man frowned in displeasure, turned his face towards him, and said coldly, "I'm hungry!"

    Su Wei decided to follow his words, "If you're hungry, I have something in the kitchen. Why don't you untie my hand first, and I'll make something delicious for you."

    Ji Yuxuan was quite satisfied with this proposal. He walked towards Su Wei and slowly sat on the edge of the bed. Leaning down and staring at Su Wei. Only then did Su Wei realize that she was completely shrouded in shadow by him, and a pure male breath penetrated her nostrils, strong and dangerous.

    Su Wei was a little regretful and looked at him vigilantly.

    Ji Yuxuan stretched out his hand, his slender fingers pinched Su Wei's wrist. Then he lowered his head, the cool breath sprayed on Su Wei's auricle, and then licked his neck.

    Su Wei froze, staring at the man on her body. An incredible thought came up, and he tentatively called out, "Little guy?"

.Ji Yuxuan snorted coldly, "My name is Ji Yuxuan. I want to eat golden bean moss rolls."

    When Su Wei was cooking the goat's milk, she couldn't come back to her senses, thinking about what was going on. He finally coaxed the man to untie the ribbon, found him a pair of trousers to wear, and then got up and made him a late-night snack.

    He is now very sure that Ji Yuxuan is the little black panther, because the little black panther will lick him because he acts coquettish at him.

    The leopard that I raised has transformed. Su Wei also found it hard to say, but this is the sentinel to the world. Could it be that he actually picked up a sentinel? Or a guide? Never heard of it.

    He packed up the tableware and chopsticks Ji Yuxuan had finished drinking, took him back to the third floor, opened the next bedroom and said, "You sleep here tonight."