New Job New Friends New Problems

before I start I want to say this sun,Roxy,chica, and Freddy are all 26 Moon,Monty,DJMM and Vanny are 29 yes I put Vanny in this she is a good person btw you'll see. Vanessa is NOT Vanny and Vanessa is the Principal but that's all really I will make a QnA book if there are any questions but on with the story!!!!
===========

-Suns POV-

It was my first day at this new school no I wasn't a student I was teacher.
I walked to my classroom I had to decorate it within 3 days before the school year starts so today and Tomorrow I'll decorate and then I'll meet the teachers  on the day before school starts sounds like a good plan

------This is sun's classroom-----

I finished faster then I thought I just hope the students will like it, Later I went to see the other teachers Chica and Freddy were the nicer ones Monty and Roxy Were kind but a little mean But they had told me to stay away from Moon for now they said he HATES new teachers..... But did I listen no so I went into his room just to say or at least have my presence be known by him.

-Moons POV-

I was sitting in my chair on my phone I had just finished redecorating my room and I was tired and didn't really want to see anyone but then I heard a knock on my door and a cute teacher peeked his head into the room he waved and then left with a smile. After he left I was a blushing mess he was so fucking cute. I soon went back to watching TikTok on my phone.

-Suns POV-

GOD HE WAS SO HOT HOW COULD A TEACHER BE SO HOT!?
gahh I looked up when I came out of his room and Freddy and Chica Just looked at a stared in confusion "HOW DID HE NOT KILL YOU!?!" Freddy exclaimed "What do you mean?" I asked "We literally said he HATES newbie's and he didn't kill you for Walking into his room or just being a new teacher?!" I was very confused on why This moon person would do that to me.

GOD HE WAS SO HOT HOW COULD A TEACHER BE SO HOT!?gahh I looked up when I came out of his room and Freddy and Chica Just looked at a stared in confusion "HOW DID HE NOT KILL YOU!?!" Freddy exclaimed "What do you mean?" I asked "We literally said he...

(some of the props in this photo are not mine credits to the owners)
- This is how My Sun And Moon look.-

I very kind...right? No one would hurt me..yeah......yeah. ANYWAYS! I'm gonna go pick up my lunch then I'll go back to my classroom to eat.(no he doesn't eat school lunch there's a teacher lounge)I got my lunch and started to eat then Chica came rushing into my room with a panic "Sunny!!!!!!!" "What's wrong?" I asked "MOON'S COMING TO YOUR ROOM!"she whispered but still screamed a little "And this is bad, because?" I said "Because he might be upset you walked into his room!" she whispered "eh" I responded and just kept eating my food. I didn't really care I'd just lock my door or something.