Chapter One -

Lucy POV - 

Finishing up some last-minute packing, I look out my bedroom window and see my twin sister Bella holding a cactus, basking in the Pheonix sun, muttering to herself.  I roll my eyes after seeing how dramatic she is being. When I finally got my mother to allow me to move to Forks, Washington, to live with my dad, Bella instantly inserted herself and claimed she wanted to go. Which is strange considering she hasn't seen our dad for years. She stopped visiting him because she hated the dreary weather of Forks. I still saw our dad as much as I could and was very close to him. 

Anyway, as I am making my way outside with the remainder of my luggage, I hear mum complaining to Bella that her phone isn't working again, typical mum, absolutely horrendous with anything related to technology. Passing my luggage to mum's husband, Phil, he puts it in the car. 

"Thanks Phil," I quietly say to him.

"No problem short stack," he tells me back smiling at me. 

Checking my watch, oh shit, we're going to be late if we don't leave soon. 

"Phil, we need to leave soon if we want to get on our flight," I say panicked, hoping that mum and Bella hurry up. 

"Oh, crap, you guys, come on. I love you both. There is a plane to catch." Phil shouts at the two.

After some teary goodbyes and millions of hugs and kisses from mum, I and Bella manage to make it on the plane heading to Seattle, Washington where dad would be waiting for us. Unfortunately, I have to sit next to Bella for the next few hours. Looking next to me, I see her dramatically grabbing the book she has been reading with an annoyed look on her face. Although that seems to be her default look. 

After a relatively quick flight, I rush to claim my luggage and begin to look for my ... oh there he is.  I run the best I can with my suitcases, smiling as I crash into my dad. 

"Hi, daddy," I say with the cheesiest smile.

" Hi, baby," dad says borderline cradling me, "where is your sister?"

" Behind me somewhere."

Hearing a throat clear, we pull apart from the hug, oops, Bella is behind me with a scowl on her face. 

"Why didn't you help me with my stuff Lucy!" Bella's monotone, yet somehow loud voice exclaimed.

"Ummm, maybe because I have my own bags and suitcases and you are a big girl who can carry her own stuff," I sassily say back with a smile on my face.

Before things can escalate, dad ushers us into his police car. 

"Shotgun!" I shout before running to the passenger seat, leaving Bella to huff and angrily sit in the back. 

The journey back can only be described as awkward. Dad tried to interact with Bella, but in true Bella fashion, only answered with one word or short sentences. This left me and dad to talk and catch up. 

Finally ending up back at a place I called home, dad throws me the house keys and tells me he will bring up my bags. Looking confused at him, he says "I redid your bedroom with the help of Sue and what you told me you like now." 

Grinning, I run upstairs like my life depended on it and rushed into my new bedroom. OMG!!!!!!

This was exactly how I would have wanted my room

This was exactly how I would have wanted my room. Simple, neutral, bright. I turn around and see my dad with my stuff. Before he can even say anything, I once again hug him, hopefully showing how grateful I am and how much I love it. 

"So I'm guessing you like it bug?" He shyly asks.

"YES, this is more than I could have asked for," I say back, tightening the hug. 

"Okay, well as much as I am loving this hug, I do need to breathe," he laughs

Oops, I let go of him and kiss his cheek, telling him I love him. 

After like an hour of unpacking, my dad calls me and Bella outside. As I am walking down the stairs, Bella shoves past me, grumbling. Jeez okay, rolling my eyes, I make it outside and see that Billy and Jacob Black are here with two cars. Squealing I jump into Jacob's arms, him spinning me around. 

"Hey beautiful, I've missed you so much," Jacob exclaims putting me down.

Telling him I've missed him too, I rush to give Billy a huge hug as well. 

"Bella, you remember Billy Black?" Dad asks Bella. (Ooops, I forgot she was there)

Clearing her throat she replies, "Yeah, you look good." 

"Well I'm still dancing, I'm glad you're both finally here, Charlie here hasn't stopped talking about it since you told him," Billy teases. I laugh as dad and Billy act like children and roughhouse. After an awkward conversation between Jacob and Bella, dad and Billy finally come back.

"So what do you think?" dad asks. 

"Of what?" I ask him back.

Dad gestures to two cars, one hideous orange, and one beautiful red convertible car. "The truck is Bella's and the convertible is yours." replies dad. 

"Really?" I ask

"Really?" I ask. 

Dad nods and I squeal before running off to the car to look at it. Bella who also looks happy with her truck hops inside to check it out. 

"Told you they'd love them. I'm down with the kids," Billy jokingly said. 

"Oh yeah, you're the bomb," dad laughs back.

I make sure to hug my dad, Billy, and Jacob and thank them immensely for my car.

The Blacks stay for a while before making their way home. Eventually, everyone makes their way to bed and falls asleep to the sounds of wind and rain. 

A/N - the first few chapters may be a little all over the place, but regardless, I hope you enjoy this story...