21

Rory's POV -
On Monday, Edward picked me up for school. Like she always does, Bella rushed to Edward, perfume and make up upped and he ignored her. I climbed into his car and he gave me coffee.
"Thanks."
"Your welcome. Is she always going to do that when I pick you up?"
"Probably."
"That is annoying."
"Hey. I have to deal with girls hitting on you, you can deal with her dramatically lusting after you."
"Alright then." He leans over and kisses me.
"You really like kissing me, don't you."
"Is that a problem?"
"Not at all."
"Right. Off to school." We get there a little later than usual, and there are more students there.
"Do you want people to know about us or not?" he asks as he parks.
"What the hell. Isabella will probably tell them anyway."
"Alright then. But if you get uncomfortable just tell me. I don't want to hurt you."
"I've had worse." We get out of the car and walk to his family hand in hand. I know that people are looking at us, but I make myself not care. It's not for them. It's for us. And they can't change that. The rest of the Cullens let us into their circle about who one   their game yesterday (it was either Addy, Alice or Emmet for the first game and Edward/Addy, Klaus/Rose or Alice and Jasper for the second, but Carlisle and Esme definitely won Operation, which I would hope bearing in mind he's a doctor who does surgery.) At some points, Rose and Alice glare at people over our shoulders. I assume they were staring. That's what they normally do to something different. Stare. Everyone on the other side of the circle glares especially hard when Bella turns up in her truck. Soon after, I walk with Alice to Physics.
"He's happy with you."
"What?"
"Edward. When he's with you, he looks just about the happiest I've ever seen him. I know he sometimes feels lonely when he sees us with our partners, but he's really happy with you."
"He make me happy too."
"Just don't hurt him. I don't want to see him like that. He's probably my closest sibling and I don't want him hurt."
"I don't want to hurt him either. He's great. And I really like him and really want this to work."
"So do I. Anyway, did you revise for the quiz?"
"The what?"
"We've got a quiz mini test thing today. You haven't prepared?"
"No! For two reasons. 1. I completely forgot and 2. Revision is for the weak."
"Good luck."
"I'm going to need it."