CHIFUYU x FEM! DOLORES. READER

Encanto x Tokyo Revengers

Requested by: Akane_Tatsuki

"But I'm telling you, it's not me!" Shouted the blond undrrcut boy to his teacher who still has the same scowl on his face.

"Matsuno, you know lying is taking you no where right?" Chifuyu gritted his teeth as he glared daggers at the oh so beaten up boy beside him. The 8 year old felt so done of being accused, he just felt like giving the boy who accused him an actual and real black eye.

Then a knocking was heard from the teachers' room's door, and in goes a girl with (s/c) and (h/c) hair. In her hand was a bag of what seems to look like heavy items.

"Madrigal-san? What is that you need?" The said girl squeaked and looked down at the bag in her hands thrn at the tho boys and lastly at her teacher.

"M.. Matsuno-san didn't do anything wrong." The teacher raised a brow as he let his student continue talking. "I... I heard that thry plan to use.. make-up and accuse him of doing something violent.. I-I apologize of eavesdropping!" (Y/n) bowed. She couldn't do anything really. She had gotten her gift. A gift of hearing, she could even hear a pin drop from miles away.

"I.. I found this at the back of school where Hiro ran from," She placed the bag onto her teacher's table and the adult inspected it.

"T-That's a lie! Why would I even use make-up?! It's girly and it's probably yours!" Hiro, the boy who had a fake bruise on his face, exclaimed, pointing a finger at her. The teacher was now suspecting that the boy was lying, knowing that (Y/n) wouldn't even tell a lie to a single soul.

As Hiro began to protest and saying that the girl was lying and stuff the teacher shushed him with his hand and dismissed both Chifuyu and (Y/n) out. As the two children walked down ghe hall side to side, the blond spoke.

"You know you didn't have to stand up for me you know?" He huffed and the female hummed, looking down.

"How did you even know that they plan to accuse me?"

"Like I said. I just heard them.."

"You're an odd one Madrigal-san," Chufuyu smiled slightly and waljed his way infront of the girl and pulled his hand out. "I like that! Let's be friends!" Chifuyu said, waiting for the girl to shake his hand in which the girl did.

"You can just call me (Y/n), Matsuno-san." The (h/c)-ette smiled back at Chifuyu.

"First name basis huh? Then call me Chifuyu then!"

"Does 'Fuyu works?" The girl teased slightly.

"How do you know the nickname mt mom gave me?! Eh- HEY WAIT!" And that's how their friendship bloomed.

Years passed and both of the two friends were in their middle school years. (Y/n) was sweatibg and nervous as ever as she went to school early as she was supposed to and slipped in a letter in specefic person's shoe locker.

Sigh

As cliche as it is, (Y/n) felt abit.. blue.

Just as Chifuyu entitled himself to be one of the best delinquent in his school, his friendship between the girl seemed to fade away bit by bit.