Chapter 99 - Condition Of The Empress

"Nandini" Chityakanta's scream fell as the person before her suddenly fell backwards. But Atropa's arms held the body before it could touch the surface of the ground.

"My lady" Atropa's voice choked as she saw her hand soaked with blood. Nandini was like a lifeless body in her arms.

"My lady" Ageratina walked out of the room only to scream at her top lungs. She immediately went towards Atropa and held Nandini in her arms "how this happened?"

"It was an attack towards the little prince but her highness stepped forward to take it on her '' the midwives who were standing beside Chityakanta said.

"This is not a time for inquiry. Get Nandini inside the room and call the imperial physician fast" Chityakanta was fast to react. She was still holding her grandson who was crying. Ageratina and Atropa took Nandini inside the Rose Palace again followed by Chityakanta and the midwife.

"You bastard" Vaibhav was so enraged that he chopped the head of the black clothed man who shot the arrow. Then he started to kill everyone who belonged to the enemy army. Though he was looking like a king of hell, only he knew how he was feeling inside. His brother told him to take care of Nandini and yet he failed to do so. Now how will he show his face when his brother comes back. Thinking about it. He felt his rage increase twice and angrily chopped the heads of his enemies one after another.

Inside the Rose Palace, the head imperial physician hurriedly arrived and he was panting. Hearing the news of the Empress being injured heavily he jumped in shock. So without thinking for a second took his medical box and ran out of the medical hall towards Rose Palace.

"Imperial physician please check her" Atropa pleaded as soon as she spotted the physician.

The Imperial physician went towards Nandini and examined her wounds before looking up "her majesty had been targeted  deeply and her wounds had become more critical. But before doing anything I need to pull out the arrow that pierced her heart. We can't keep the arrow for longer as it is poisonous one"

Others present in the room gasped. The midwives had taken the little prince back inside the outer room where Maya was staying. And Nandini was placed in the inner room which was the empress's private chamber.

"Please help me to remove the arrow fist" saying this imperial physician immediately pulled out a paste and applied it on Nandini's chest where the arrow was piercing then pressured lightly with a handkerchief on it. "Keep little pressure on the area and I will pull out the arrow"

Ageratina took the initiative to take action. The Imperial physician tugged the arrow but it didn't come out. He frowned "looks like the arrow is stuck"

"What?" At the side Chityakanta gasped. The arrow is stuck? It was already poisonous now what's going to happen.

"Imperial physician, what will we do now?" Atropa asked with an anxious expression.

The Imperial physician shook his head "no matter what we need to remove it as soon as possible. If it stays like this then it will affect her majesty more severe"

"Please pressure the affected area with little pressure" he said again before trying to pull out the arrow. After a hard tug it finally came out but the wound opened up and started to bleed.

"It's bleeding" Ageratina exclaimed.

The Imperial physician pulled out a bottle then dropped the liquid directly on the wounded area which somehow helped to stop the bleeding. Then he used clean clothes to clean the area and applied another herbal paste then bandaged it. He wiped the sweat on his forehead and looked at Nandini's pake unconscious figure lying on the bed.