Chapter 96 - Starting Of The Battle

Vaibhav followed Nandini out of the court hall. He was quite surprised to see how this matter was single handed by his sister in law. Even those ministers couldn't even raise their voice against her. At first he was pondering how to justify yet Nandini did it even before he could understand the whole matter.

"Sister in law, how did you know that woman was not pregnant?" He asked as he followed her behind trying to keep his pace as low as possible. He can clearly see that Nandini was walking lazily.

Nandini didn't reply and stopped walking and turned to look at him "tell me first, can you identify a person who is good at fighting among 10 people?"

Vaibhav frowned that was not his answer. But still he thought for a while then nodded "identifying a good fighter is not tough. Just looking at his poster and body structure and also the way of holding weapon, it's easy to find if given a good observation"

Nandini nodded "that's what I did" then he saw her turn around and continue with her walk.

Vaibhav frowned. He couldn't understand what that meant. Besides dealing with enemies in battle or forming a strategy he is not that good in family or scheming matters. So he raised his pace and followed her again.

"Sister in law I don't understand," he said again.

"A pregnant woman has a tender body which changes frequently. Sometimes angry, or something happy, even her emotions also change. It's normal during this period. But what is more important is that when a woman gets pregnant she cares for her body more than usual. It's because in this period her alert sense will be high because her child is living in her womb. So if something happens her first action will be taking care of her womb. When I slapped Siman she fell on the ground. Instead of clutching her belly and checking herself she looked at me with fear. If she was pregnant the first thing she would have done after falling would be a loud scream calling out for the safety of her child in the womb. But she didn't because she was not pregnant and her sense and alertness were normal" Nandini explained.

Vaibhav nodded, trying to understand everything she said. Though he knew about the pregnant woman's  physical condition, sometimes he witnessed it. Giving example for Maya, she would always caress her belly lovingly and if she is hurt by something she would clutch her belly first. So whatever Nandini said is true.

"So it is a natural action for a pregnant woman" he said.

"Yes" Nandini smiled "besides, I already knew she was not pregnant but faking it"

Vaibhav frowned "how did you know your sister in law?"

Nandini raised her eyebrows before glancing towards his legs. Vaibhav's eyes followed her and suddenly a realization hit him. Wasn't his legs cured by his sister in law? How could he forget this big thing and ask her such stupid question? His rough face trained with pink colour as he scratched the back of his neck.

"I forgot about this" he let out a laugh not knowing what to say.

Nandini nodded "it's good, you realised fast" then she took  turn towards the path of Rose Palace "I am tired, I will leave first"

"See you later sister in law" Vaibhav bowed a little. He watched her walking past him. After her followed Ageratina then Atropa. Vaibhav took the chance and clasped her wrist. Atropa who was not expecting such action almost screamed but Vaibhav was fast and he closed her mouth.

She glared at him while he smiled.

"What do you think you are doing?" Atropa hissed.

"What do you mean by that?" Vaibhav frowned. "After your sister in law returned you have not given any attention to me. Is that fair?"