7

valerie

--

i opened the front door to see andrew standing up leaning against the kitchen island and holding a small bag in hand. i pulled a confused face as andrew saw me. he stood straight up and grabbed my hand pulling me out the front door after him. i was so confused but i knew i wasn't supposed to ask questions. fuck it though, i wasn't about to risk my life and not know.

'where are we going?' i said as andrew still held my wrist pulling me to the black benz i front of us. that was not our car...?

'keep your mouth shut,' he said, this was the most serious i've seen him.

i got pushed into the car infront of us and i just accepted it. andrew went into the front on the other side and sat there until he told the driver to drive.

after driving for like 20 minutes i decided to text andrew because i knew if i spoke he would get extremely angry.

me
what the fuck drew??

he responded almost immediately.

weirdo drew😟
im going to sort some things out dw
just please stfu
read 3:20pm

weird but i knew this had to do with  something and his drug dealing so i didn't want to risk it and not follow his one rule.

--

45 minutes passed and the car slowed down and we entered a empty parking lot for a motel. i knew it was something to do with drugs.

andrew and the driver got out and i was about to aswell before andrew stopped me and told me to stay there. 'i'll be no more than 20 minutes,' i sighed knowing i'll be bored as fuck in the car. i also knew i was at high risk of getting pulled out the car but luckily the windows in the back were tinted. i still didn't want to risk it so i laid down on the back seats.

i was scrolling through my phone looking at random stuff before i heard like four bangs coming from one of the rooms on the top floor. i looked up and saw the curtains of that room close really fast. i panicked slightly but knew andrew would be fine. i hope.

i continued to scroll though my phone to see that 15 minutes passed since the banging and it has been weirdly silent. just as i sat up to get a better view i saw andrew and the driving of the car holding a big black bag and a pistol in their empty hand. they ran towards the car and jumped in. they didn't bother putting on their seatbelts and drove off. they left so roughly that i hit my head against the window as they were driving off.

what the fuck?

andrew hurriedly threw the two black bags to me actioning me to place them next to me on the empty chairs. i couldn't help myself and unzipped one of the bags.

there were hundreds of small bags filled with white pills and weed and some other stuff i couldn't make out. they were drugs though.

i was fully panicking now but i couldn't show it. i just sat there as still as possible and looked ahead. andrew must've noticed because he looked back at me and grabbed my hand shaking it for comfort. he let go quite quick as the driver next to him pulled up to a red light.

--

45 minutes pass and we arrived at damiens apartment. i left the car immediately and walked straight to the front door. i walked in as damien sat there on the couch watching something on the tv. 'hey val,' he said but i just ignored him and continued to walk to my room.

i just wanted to sleep, i was so tired and confused. why did andrew bring me with him? i could've just stayed home, or even better at the shop.

i bounced on the bed and took out my phone from my pocket. i looked at the time. 5pm. it was still too early to sleep and i was kinda hungry.

i got up wand left my room going straight to the kitchen to see damien, andrew and the random driver guy huddled around the coffee table with the two bags open. i ignored it and went to the fridge to see if we had anything. there was some pieces of cheese in bag but i didn't want to touch it since it looked like it was there for a while.

i huffed as i walked back into my room grabbing the 20 dollars from yesterday and leaving again for the third time. i walked towards the door passing the three men whispering among each other until andrew shot me a look. i rolled my eyes and left.

--

i arrived at the shop and walked in. again. 'oh hey kid,' fezco said immediately. i smiled at him and said hello back. i walked towards the freezer which had sandwiches and other cold food. i grabbed a cheese sandwich and walked to fez. i looked the items around the counter and also grabbed a spearmint gum pack. he nodded and started scanning the items. 'where did you go?' fezco said starting a conversation. ah well my brother dragged me to a drug deal and probably killed someone.

i didn't want fezco to know what happened and judge me. 'he just drove me around for a bit,' i said lying. 'you guys close?' he asked. not really. 'eh kinda?' i said as i gave him the 20 dollars. he nodded, 'how's you and ash?' he asked pulling out the change from underneath the counter. 'im not sure? we're fine i guess.' i said looking at fezco. he gave me the change and i didn't really want to leave and go back home to just sit on my bed.

'is he in the back?' i asked kinda wanting to talk to him. i could maybe even get his number but it was too soon and i didn't want to embarrass myself or make it seem like i like ash like that.

au
icl idk what to write but here you go😁

1039 words