Chapter 3: Love life

Although Jaden had made up his mind, he was still a bit scared of facing him. And the biggest problem was that no one knows what he looks like. So, it would be impossible to recognise him if he ever came across him.

< Looks like I will have to take my suit with me from now on. >

Then someone took a seat next to him. It was Jameson.

"Hey, how are you bro?", asked he.

"Well, I'm not dead yet and you?", said Jaden while smiling.

"That's good.", answered he while laughing a bit. "I'm good too."

"Man, today we have this strict maths teacher again.", said Jaden.

"Why are you complaining. You are great in maths."

"Yes, I know, but the lessons from her are like hell. Like it is painful for my ears to even listen to her. She can't explain a thing gives us tons of homework."

Jameson laughed. "Forget about that. Look soon there is going to be this prom night. And you still haven't got a partner."

"Kyu tum hoon na.", said Jaden while putting his arm over Jameson.

"No. No! I know what that means and I'm not going to be your partner at the prom.", spoke Jameson while laughing a bit.

"Yeah, would be awkward.", said Jaden.

"Very awkward. I'm not gay. And look don't tell me you are still into."

He came closer. "Into Stacy?", whispered Jameson.

"Ehm." Jaden got red.

Jaden turned his eyes to Stacy who was sitting at the other end of the room.

< Damn it. She is looking more beautiful than ever today. Her smile. Her wavy hair. Her style of talking. It's just amazing. >

"Well maybe.", uttered he.

"Maybe? Dude, you have to forget her. She doesn't deserve you and you will find someone else. Someone better."

"That's right.", said Lydia who had just joined the chat.

"Häh when did you arrive here?", asked Jaden while laughing. "Coming out of nowhere."

"I arrived just know and read both of your lips and knew exactly what was going on.", said Lydia.

"You are scary.", said Jameson.

"I know.", said Lydia with a smile on her face.

Suddenly the school bell rang.

"Guess it's time for the hard stuff.", said Jameson.

At evening. Jaden was in his suit. He was on the top of a building and had been watching Stacy how she was going through the streets with her friends.

"I wish I could be doing that with her. Alone. To think that we haven't really talked for some months. Well, I never really got the chance to speak with her."

Suddenly he heard a gun shoot. Two men were having an argue down there and one of them pulled a gun.

"What the hell? Something like that in this city?"

He jumped down and landed on a city lamp.

"Dude I'm going to blow your head with this!", said the one with the gun.

"Hey, relax man.", said the other one.

"Hey what is this Punch and Judy show here?", said Spider-Man.

All the people there started looking at him. Even Stacy and her friends.

"Is that Spider-guy?"

"He is real after all. I can't believe it!"

"Who are you?", said the man with the gun and pointed it at him.

"Who I'm? I'm Spider-Man."

Jaden took the gun from him by using his web shooter and crushed the gun in his hand. Then he jumped down to them.

"You think you are tough?" The man wanted to punch him but he dodged and spined him up so that he couldn't move anymore.

"That's a pity performance. I have excepted more.", said Spider-Man.

"Damn you!"

With his web shooters he pulled down his pant and his underwear was visible.

Jaden was shocked. He was wearing an underwear with little teddy bears on it.

< Wow. I expected anything. But not this. What the hell? >

Everyone around them started laughing.

"I think nobody wants to see this.", said Spider-Man while pulling his pants with his web back up.

"You little punk. If I could free myself then I would_!"

"Embarrass myself again.", said Spider-Man and swang away.

"Wow that was amazing! He is so cool!", said one of the friends of Stacy.

"Right? He was strong. Still can't believe we got our own Spider-Man."

"Ummm. What do you guys think he looks underneath his mask?", asked Stacy.

"I bet he looks cute."

"Definitely."

"Omg. Imagine you get saved by him and you get to kiss him. I would definitely do it.", said Stacy.

"Yeah, me too. I would also directly ask him for his number."

"As if he would give someone his number.", said Stacy. She was starting to like Spider-Man more and more.

Next Chapter "He is right in front of me"